Intrusive

"How do I look Franks?" Frye asked, dressed in her idol outfit.

"Stunning, babe!" Franky said. Frye giggled and kissed Franky's cheek.

*knock* *knock*

"Oh, let me get it!" Franky said. He opened the door to see Shiver.

"Franky! I.." Shiver looked over Franky's shoulder and saw Frye.

"Hey Shiver!" Frye waved.

"Hey! Uhm.. Franky, can I talk to you a minute?" Shiver asked.

"Uhh.. sure." Franky said. He walked out and shut the door behind him.

"I got the pin of your sigil!" Shiver exclaimed. She handed him a gift box.

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" Franky said.

"Y-You're welcome." Shiver hid her face.

"Seriously, I owe you one!" Franky said. "You need something, lemme know."

"I can think of a few things.." Shiver whispered.

"Huh?" Franky asked.

"I said I'll let you know... OH! here's a pen, there's a little tag on the box you can write something on, I was gonna call you to see what you want on it, but I thought it would make more sense for you to write it." Shiver said.

"Sweet, thank you Shiv, truly." Franky said.

"Mmhmm!" Shiver beamed.

Franky wrote a small message on the tag and walked back into Frye's apartment.

"Hey Frye, I got you a gift!" Franky said.

"Huh? Really!?" Frye asked.

"Yeah, Shiver helped me get it for you."

"What is it, babe?" Frye asked.

"Open it and find out!" Franky said.

"Wait, what does this say?" Frye asked. She read the tag.

'Thank you for changing my life.'

Frye's face darkened and her heart started pounding. "F-Franks.." Frye said.

"Open it!" Franky beamed.

Frye opened the box to find a small red pin shaped like Franky's sigil.

"F-F-Franky... I... I...." Frye started crying.

"W..Whoa! What's wrong hun? Do you not like it..?" Franky asked.

"I love it!!" Frye shouted, she clung onto Franky. "Thank you so much!!"

"You're welcome hun." Franky whispered, he rubbed Frye's cheeks to dry the tears off and kissed her.

"Here, let me put it on." Franky said. He took the pin and stuck it on the front-left of her top.

"There, that looks nice." Franky said.

"Oh, does it?" Frye joked. Franky blushed. Frye chuckled, then her phone rang. She ran to it and answered it.

"Ay? Ay! (Where are you two? I'm already at the studio!)" Big Man Ay-ed.

"OH! I'm sorry, we're on our way!" Frye said. She hung up and ran to Franky.

"I gotta go, I'm late. Thank you for this gift baby!" Frye said hugging Franky.

"Yep, I love you Frye." Franky said.

"I love you too Franks!" Frye shouted, she ran out the door.

-

Shiver was hastily tying her sarashi and checking the time. She was running late, she walked over to her desk and picked up a second pin of Franky's sigil.