Familia

"That date was soo nice." Frye said.

"Yeah, it was, movie theaters are a classic." Franky agreed.

"Hehe, I hope nobody recognized me, the last thing I need in the press is 'Deep Cut singer Frye Onaga caught kissing mysterious man in the cinema.'" Frye laughed.

"Well you're the one that wanted to tell everyone about how you're the first inkling to kiss a human." Franky said.

"Mmm, well I'd rather try to keep me and you a secret, don't want anyone to steal you from me." Frye said.

"Oh you know I'm staying faithful to you, Frye. Besides, no one would even try that." Franky said.

"I think you underestimate your charm, Franky." Frye said.

"Mm, I dunno." Franky said.

"Hmm, Shiver and Big Man should be here somewhere.

"Oh?" Franky said.

"Yeah, they said they'd meet us here. Where are they?"

"Frye!" A voice shouted from the distance.

"Oh! There they are!" Frye shouted, she started running towards them pulling Franky with her.

"Hey guys!" Franky said.

"H-Hey Franky, how was your guy's trip to the theater?" Shiver asked.

"Oh it was so good.. Franky took a bit of a risk at a few romantic scenes." Frye said.

"Don't pin that on me, you're the one who was grabbing my face!" Franky chuckled.

"I'm not talking about that, I was talking about-"

"So uh how was your day guys?" Franky asked.

"Hm? Oh it was good, just a bit weird.. Franky? You're all red, you alright?" Shiver asked.

"Nothing, just, uh, hot here huh?" Franky said.

Ay! (There's shade over there!) Big Man pointed.

"Thanks Big Man, let's go over there." Franky said.

"I've never seen you turn red due to heat Franky." Frye said, looking at him with a smug smile. "Something on your mind?"

"Hun, not now.." Franky whispered. Frye giggled.

"Ay! Ay!(We got a few things, but look at this!)" Big Man Ay-ed, showing a small metal thing, that looked an awful lot like a..

"WOAH WAIT GIVE ME THAT!" Franky shouted.

"Franky?! What is it?!" Frye asked.

"That's a gun! It's extremely dangerous. Here give me it." Franky said, carefully taking the pistol from Big Man's fin.

"Ok stand back." Franky said. He looked for the button to release the magazine, making sure to keep it pointed at the ground.

*CLICK*

Franky then ejected a bullet from the top of the pistol, then he took the magazine and the extra bullet, and threw them in a nearby sewer opening.

"Ok, it's unloaded now." Franky sighed with relief.

"Ay.. (Sorry..)" Big Man Ay-ed.

"Nono, it's fine, no one got hurt, that's the important thing." Franky said.

"Is it really that dangerous?" Shiver asked.

"Yes, so much so that I recommend you turn that thing into scrap metal before you sell it." Franky said.