Phoenix

Franky was sketching in a notebook, he picked drawing back up as a hobby because he didn't know what else to do. He started drawing his own sigil that he came up with long ago.

"Hey Franks! Whatcha drawin?" Frye came into the room and put her arms around Franky's shoulders.

"I'm drawing my sign, wanna see babe?" Franky asked.

"Sure!" Frye said.

"Ooh! I love it!!" Frye cheered

"T-Thanks.." Franky smiled.

"What is it?" Frye asked.

"I didn't think of what it was when I made it, I just thought it looked cool, but now, I like to think of it as a phoenix." Franky said.

"A phoenix huh? I think that's pretty fitting." Frye said.

"Yeah. Me too." Franky said.

"Hmm.. I feel like I've seen it before though.." Frye pondered.

"Yeah? Where?" Franky asked.

"Mmm, I dunno, its probably nothin." Frye said.

"Mmm, hey Frye." Franky said.

"Hmm?" Frye hummed.

"C'mere." Franky whispered. They kissed for a moment.

"Mmm~ Wanna go to that ramen place later?" Frye asked.

"Sounds great." Franky said.

"Sounds like a plan!" Frye exclaimed. "Hang on, wait here!" Frye said. She took off into her room, leaving Franky in the living room, he started sketching again.

'She doesn't love you'

"Aagh!" Franky groaned, struck with a massive headache. This wasn't anything new to him, the trauma he's dealt with in the past didn't leave his mental health unscathed. It was his intrusive thoughts, they showed up at random trying to hammer in ridiculous thoughts into his conscious, no matter how much Franky easily proved them wrong. He never did believe any of those thoughts, but trying to get rid of them all day sometimes left him mentally exhausted.

"Uurgh.. nonono... stop... stop.." Franky whispered to himself.

"Franky?" Frye said.

Franky picked up his head. "Yeah babe?" Frye seemed really happy.

"I got you a present!" Frye cheered, holding up a small red box with yellow ribbon.

"Oh? Thank you so much!" Franky said. He took the box and opened the lid, finding a gold round metal piece.

"...Y-You're not proposing, are you Frye?" Franky sheepishly asked.

"Hahahaha! Not yet hun!" Frye laughed. "It's a pin with my family crest on it, I was thinking you can pin it on your jacket, so... everyone knows that you're mine." Frye's face got darker.