thorin moving in with bilbo

After the defeat of Smaug and the reclaiming of the Lonely Mountain, Thorin Oakenshield and Bilbo Baggins decided to make a life together in the Shire. Thorin had grown to love the peaceful and idyllic land where Bilbo had grown up, and he couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

As they settled into their new home, Thorin found himself growing more and more comfortable in the Shire. He learned to love the simple pleasures of life, like tending to the garden and spending time with Bilbo's friends and family.

Despite his initial reluctance, Thorin quickly grew to love the Shire and the hobbits who lived there. He even took up the hobby of pipe-smoking and enjoyed the company of the local folk.

Bilbo was overjoyed to have Thorin by his side and they spent their days exploring the Shire and making new memories. They traveled through the rolling hills and walked through the lush forests, taking in the beauty of the land.

As they grew older, Thorin and Bilbo's love only deepened. They were content to spend their days together in the Shire, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the warmth of the hobbits' hospitality.

Years passed and their love for each other and the Shire never faded. They lived a long and happy life together, and their love story became the stuff of legend among the hobbits of the Shire.

The end.