Mchanzo having their wedding

It was a beautiful day in the mountains, the sun shining brightly in the clear blue sky. Hanzo Shimada and Jesse McCree stood at the altar, surrounded by their friends and colleagues from the Overwatch organization. They were getting married, and they couldn't be happier.

As they exchanged vows, their friends looked on, some tearing up at the emotional scene. Tracer, their best man and maid of honor, was grinning from ear to ear, while Winston looked on with a big smile on his face. Even Reaper, who was usually stoic and reserved, had a small smile on his face.

After they exchanged rings and shared a kiss, they were declared husband and husband. The crowd erupted into applause and cheers, and the newlyweds walked down the aisle hand in hand.

The reception was held in a nearby meadow, and it was a grand affair. There was food and drink, and lots of dancing and laughter. Hanzo and McCree danced the night away, surrounded by their friends and loved ones.

As the night came to an end, and the party was winding down, Hanzo and McCree shared a dance alone, looking into each other's eyes, knowing that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together.

The Overwatch agents, who were like family to them, raised a toast to the happy couple, and the newlyweds shared a kiss, knowing that they were loved and supported by their friends and family.

As they watched their friends and colleagues leave, Hanzo and McCree knew that they had found true love and support in the Overwatch organization, and they were grateful for the family they had found.

The couple settled down after their honeymoon, building a new home together, and they continued to work as Overwatch agents, but now they did it together as a married couple. Their love for each other continued to grow stronger with each passing day, and they knew that they were meant to be together forever.