reaper76 missing each other

Reaper and Soldier 76 had been separated for months. They had decided to go their separate ways to deal with their own personal issues, but as the days passed, they both found themselves missing each other more and more.

Reaper missed Soldier 76's steady presence, his unwavering support, and the way he made him feel alive. He missed the sound of his voice and the feel of his touch. He missed their conversations and the way they would look at each other with understanding and love.

Soldier 76 missed Reaper's fiery spirit, his passion, and the way he challenged him to be a better person. He missed the way Reaper's eyes would light up when he smiled and the way he would hold him close. He missed their laughter and the way they would complete each other's sentences.

They both realized that they had made a mistake by letting their personal issues come between them. They missed the bond they had shared and the love they had for each other.

One day, Reaper decided to reach out to Soldier 76, and they met at a small cafe. As they sat down and looked at each other, they both knew that they had made a mistake by being apart.

They talked for hours, catching up on everything that had happened in their lives and confessing how much they had missed each other. They realized that they needed each other to be whole, and they couldn't imagine their lives without each other.

They hugged and shared a kiss, knowing that they were meant to be together. They decided to leave the past behind them and start anew, together.

They traveled the world together once again, making new memories and enjoying each other's company. They were each other's rock and the love of their life. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other's back.