Dan and Lucifer going on a date

Lucifer Morningstar and Dan Espinoza had been living together for a while, but they had never really gone on a proper date. So, one evening, Lucifer decided to surprise Dan with a special night out.

He arrived at Dan's apartment in a sleek black suit, holding a bouquet of red roses. Dan was taken aback by Lucifer's sudden romantic gesture and couldn't help but feel a flutter of excitement in his chest.

They walked to the best restaurant in town, where Lucifer had reserved a private table for them. They sat down and ordered a bottle of wine, and as they looked into each other's eyes, they both realized that this was the first time they had truly been alone together.

They talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company. As the night went on, they found themselves getting lost in conversation, and they both felt a connection growing between them.

After dinner, Lucifer suggested they take a walk, and they strolled through the city, taking in the sights and sounds. They stopped at a small park, and Lucifer pulled out a small box. Inside was a beautiful watch, and he gave it to Dan as a gift.

Dan was touched by the gesture and thanked Lucifer. Lucifer took Dan's hand and they shared a kiss, feeling a spark between them.

They walked back to Dan's apartment, and as they said goodnight, they both knew that this was the start of something special.

From that night on, they went on many more dates, and they fell in love with each other. They knew that they were meant to be together, and they were happy to have found each other.