Hanzo confessing to McCree

Hanzo Shimada and Jesse McCree were on a mission together, tasked with taking down a dangerous terrorist organization. They had been working together for a while now and had developed a strong bond, but neither of them had yet confessed their true feelings for the other.

As they infiltrated the enemy's base, they were met with heavy resistance. Hanzo and McCree fought side by side, their skills complementing each other perfectly. But things took a turn for the worse when McCree was hit by enemy fire and went down.

Hanzo was beside himself with fear and worry as he dragged McCree to safety. He knew that he couldn't lose him, not now when he had finally realized his true feelings for him.

As they took cover, Hanzo tended to McCree's wounds, his hands shaking with emotion. McCree looked up at him with a weak smile and said, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm not going anywhere."

Hanzo couldn't take it anymore and confessed, "I can't lose you, Jesse. I love you."

McCree's eyes widened in surprise, but then softened as he reached up and took Hanzo's hand. "I love you too, Hanzo," he said.

They shared a tender kiss, their feelings for each other finally out in the open. They knew that they had a mission to complete, but they couldn't shake the feeling that they had just been given a second chance at life.

With renewed determination, they finished their mission and successfully took down the terrorist organization. As they walked away from the burning wreckage, they held hands and looked into each other's eyes, knowing that they had each other and nothing else mattered.

They both retired from Overwatch, and decided to live together traveling around the world. They had a lot of adventures together, and they were happy, knowing that they had each other by their side.

Their love for each other only deepened over the years and they were each other's rock, the love of their life.