corvo and daud taking a chance on each other

Corvo and Daud had been friends for years, but they had always kept their feelings for each other hidden. They were both powerful assassins, feared and respected by all who knew them. But one day, they decided to take a chance and go on a date together.

They met at a small café in the heart of Dunwall, the city they called home. As they sat down and ordered their drinks, they couldn't help but feel a little nervous. But as they began to talk and laugh, they quickly realized that they had a deep connection.

As the night went on, they walked through the streets of Dunwall, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. They talked about everything and anything, and before they knew it, the sun was rising.

As the days passed, Corvo and Daud's relationship grew stronger and stronger. They would spend every moment they could together, and soon they knew that they were meant to be together forever.

One day, as they were out on a mission, Daud turned to Corvo and said, "I love you, Corvo. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Corvo, with tears of happiness in his eyes, replied, "I love you too, Daud. I want nothing more than to be your husband."

And so, they returned to Dunwall, and in front of all their friends and family, they exchanged vows and became husband and husband.

They knew that they would face many challenges together, but they also knew that they could overcome anything as long as they were together. And so they continued to work as assassins, but now they did it as a team, taking on the world and all of its dangers together.

Years went by and they were still happy together, and they knew that their love would last forever. They had each other's back, in life, in love, and in battle. They were the perfect pair, and they knew that they were meant to be together forever.