mchanzo meeting and falling

Hanzo Shimada and Jesse McCree first met when they were both on opposite sides of a mission for the Overwatch organization. Hanzo, a skilled assassin, was on one team and McCree, a gunslinger, was on the other. They were both fierce competitors and their initial interaction was filled with hostility.

As time went on, they found themselves working together more and more. Hanzo was impressed by McCree's quick thinking and sharpshooting skills, and McCree was drawn to Hanzo's quiet strength and dedication. They started to bond over shared experiences and their mutual love of adventure.

They started spending more time together, and soon they realized that they had developed feelings for each other. Hanzo was hesitant at first, not wanting to jeopardize their working relationship, but McCree was more open with his feelings. Eventually, Hanzo opened up and they started a secret relationship.

Their love for each other deepened over the years as they went on many adventures together and saved the world as a duo. They faced many challenges, but their love for each other never wavered.

As they grew older, they both retired from Overwatch and settled down together, living a peaceful life and making many memories. They were each other's rock and the love of their life.