Dan finds out Lucifer is the devil

Dan Espinoza had always known that there was something different about his lover, Lucifer Morningstar. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was something otherworldly about him.

One day, while on a case, Dan discovered a piece of evidence that revealed the truth about Lucifer's true identity - he was the literal devil. Dan couldn't believe it, he had been living with and loving the devil all this time.

He didn't know how to react or what to think. He felt betrayed and confused, but at the same time, he couldn't shake off his feelings for Lucifer.

When he confronted Lucifer about it, he didn't deny it and instead, he told Dan about his past and his reasons for coming to Earth. He explained that he had left Hell and wanted to live among humans and to understand them better.

Dan was shocked and had a hard time processing it all but as he listened to Lucifer's explanations, he realized that the man he had fallen in love with was still the same person, regardless of his origin.

In the end, Dan decided to accept Lucifer for who he was, and they continued their relationship. They faced many challenges, but they always found a way to work through them together.

They knew that their love was unconventional, but they were happy to have found each other, and they were determined to make it work. They were each other's rock and the love of their life.