ezio and Leonardo having a picnic

ezio and Leonardo had been friends for many years, but they had never had the chance to truly spend time together outside of their duties to the Assassins. But one sunny day, they decided to take a break and go on a picnic in the countryside.

They packed a basket with bread, cheese, fruit, and wine, and set off on horseback to a secluded meadow they had heard about. As they rode, the warm sun beat down on them, and the fresh country air filled their lungs. They laughed and talked, enjoying each other's company like they had never been able to before.

When they arrived at the meadow, they set up a blanket and laid out the food. As they ate and drank, they talked about everything and anything, enjoying the peace and quiet of the countryside.

As the day went on, they decided to take a walk and explore the area. They came across a small stream, and they decided to take a dip in the cool water. They splashed and laughed like children, enjoying the simple pleasure of being alive.

As the sun began to set, they returned to the blanket and sat down to watch the sunset. They talked about their lives, their goals, and their dreams. They realized that they had a deep connection, and they both felt a sense of contentment that they had never felt before.

As the day came to a close, they packed up the blanket and the basket, and set off for home. But they both knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful friendship, and they couldn't wait for their next adventure together.

Years went by and their friendship grew stronger and stronger, and they both knew that they had found a true friend in each other. They knew that they would face many challenges together, but they also knew that they could overcome anything as long as they had each other. And so, they continued to fight for the creed, but now they did it as friends, supporting and caring for each other.

The memories of that day in the countryside stayed with them forever, and they knew that they would always be able to look back on it with fondness and happiness. They were grateful to have each other, and they knew that their friendship would last a lifetime.