ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"You killed my brother. YOU PAY WITH BLOOD!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Dahliä quickly cut her sisters loose, whilst still keeping a sharp eye on Quaritch, he was still unconscious on the ground. Once she had freed them, Tuk grabbed Dahliä's hand, trying to pull her to go with them but the girl didn't budge besides her younger sister's efforts. "Let's go!"

"I'm not going with you." Dahliä finally spoke up, no emotion in her voice, the girls showed a confusion look with each other before turning to their older sister. "What do you mean? The ship is sinking, Dahliä!"

"I know." Kiri's bit her lip before speaking up again, "You'll sink with it!"

"I know." Dahliä replied again, Tuk still trying to pull her. "You'll sink with the ship!" Kiri repeated once more, Dahliä replied with the same answer once more, the girl finally getting frustrated before exploding in tears again. "You'll sink with it! Dahliä, we have to go! We have to go to our parents!"

"You both go to them," The teen glanced towards Quaritch, her hands gripping onto her grandfather's knife tighter. "I stay. I still have to do this."

She needed to. She needed to stay.

"Do what?!" Kiri yelled, she wasn't one to get angry but this situation was really raising her anxiety high. They could all get hurt if they didn't leave right now, "I'm right behind you."

Dahliä lied with all her teeth, she held Tuk's hand and removed them from her, she made her sisters hold hands. The mixed blood prints on their blue skin. "Go, don't stop holding hands until you're both safe."

"But what about you?! I want you to go with us!" Tuk cried at her, "I'll be there." She lied once more. "It's okay, Tuk. It'll be ok once I do this, everything will." She pulled her sisters in for a hug.

Kiri's eyes glanced towards Dahliä's side during the hug, Neteyam's knife strapped to her thigh, why did she have it with her? "Why do you have Neteyam's knife?"

It was like Dahliä's facial expression changed, quickly pulling away from the hug. The sisters stared at her, but Dahliä was frozen, she didn't know what to say, it was like Kiri saying that triggered something in her. "I'm sorry, I wish I could go with you. You both don't deserve this, I will make this right." Kiri gulped hard, Tuk hugging onto her leg wiping the tears away as Dahliä spoke.