Twenty-eight

Elle

Thank God it's winter break and I don't have to go to school. There's no way I could face everyone's questions about how Noah's doing without turning bright red as my mind scrolls back through all the recent memories of him that seem to be running on a permanent loop. Not to mention how incredibly awkward it would be trying to get changed for gym class without anyone seeing the marks he left on me. He's never been one for giving hickeys, but you wouldn't know it by the state of me right now.

Aaanndd, now I'm blushing furiously again. But at least it's in the privacy of my own bedroom. I pause, looking at myself in the mirror, turning one leg out to see the smattering of round marks along my inner thigh, the last one disappearing into my underwear. Jesus. Picking up my phone from the nightstand, I send Noah a quick text.

Me: Ur an animal 💋💋💋

His response comes through swiftly.

Noah: 😏 I regret nothing

My body clenches involuntarily, reminding me that I can't possibly regret it either. Not when it felt that good. Noah being injured meant he hadn't been able to run or train for over a week now, which in turn meant he had energy to burn and, as luck would have it, I was his only outlet. Last night we'd had the house to ourselves again for a while and he hadn't wasted much time getting me naked.

"Get on the bed, Elle," he whispered in my ear, the raspy quality of his voice sending shivers down my spine.

I went to lie with my back against the pillows, but Noah caught my hand, directing me toward the foot of the bed.

"Here, in the corner. Kneel facing the bed post."

He dragged my hands up, wrapping them around the post so I was leaning forward against it for support. My mouth turned dry as my mind whirred with a hundred questions about what was going to happen next. I felt the mattress dip as he climbed onto it behind me, and then he spoke again.

"Knees apart."

Oh, God. I wriggled them a little further apart.

"Wider," came his response.

I did it without question, thinking I should be embarrassed but being too turned on to feel anything but anticipation. Noah trailed a hand down my back to my ass, kneading it before moving. I almost gasped when his face appeared below me, between my thighs.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I stammered, heart pounding.

He didn't answer, turning his head to kiss the inside of my knee softly, wetly. A zap of electricity travelled straight to my core and this time I did gasp. My eyes rolled back in my head as he continued to kiss up the inside of my thighs, alternating from one side to the other. It felt incredible, but the slow pace of it became excruciating too.

***
The kisses changed from soft to hard, teeth and suction replacing lips and tongue. And I was glad for it, the little bites of pain providing some relief from all the teasing pleasure. And then Noah paused, his breath tickling me, taunting. My hands gripped the bedpost harder in frustration.

"Please, Noah," a needy voice I barely recognized as my own pleaded as I eased my knees wider still, desperate for contact.

I think I saw stars when he swiped his tongue along me that first time. I know I was glad to have the solid timber bedpost to hold onto, to keep me anchored in reality. And then his lips and tongue were everywhere. Circling, sucking, his hands wrapped around my thighs, holding me in place as he ravaged me.

I came quickly, but he didn't stop, moving his mouth down to my entrance, circling and teasing around it again. Shudders wracked through me and still, I was ready for more. His tongue started darting in and out of me, shallow at first, then deeper, alternating slow and fast.