CHAPTER TWELVE, reality fights

Everyone was currently in the dojo, practicing for upcoming tournaments

Everyone was currently in the dojo, practicing for upcoming tournaments. Kate was sparring with Jack in the dojo when she heard a thud that was followed by a groan of pain. She and Jack stopped sparring, sharing an amused look after finding out Kim had knocked Jerry to the ground.

Rudy quickly walks over, looking at Jerry with a glare. "Hey, hey, hey, hey! You kids are getting sweat all over my mats." 

"That for sure shows your concern for Jerry." Kate sarcastically commented, walking over to offer a hand to help Jerry up. He sent her a smile and took her hand. She let go of his hand when he was standing, patting his shoulder to comfort him before she glanced at Rudy with annoyance at what he said next.

"This is why we can't have nice things!" Rudy whined, kneeling on the mat and began cleaning the sweat with a towel he held.

Jack walks over to Rudy. "Rudy, calm down." He looks at Rudy with confusion. "Why are you getting so worked up?"

"Bobby Wasabi is on his way here right now and he's got big news!" Rudy responded.

Eddie smiles. "I love his entrances. His last one was so cool." 

Kate grimaces upon remembering that entrance. "Oh, great, thanks for reminding me about that." She sarcastically spoke.

Jack glances at Eddie with disbelief. "It was not cool. If you're going to wear a kimono and fly on a jetpack, dude, put on some underpants."

Rudy stands up. "Well, this time he promised his entrance isn't going to be a big deal. He wants everything quiet and lowkey."

Kate raises her eyebrows in disbelief. "Bobby, quiet, and lowkey in the same sentence? Never thought I would hear that." She shares a look with Jack when a fanfare horn is heard. "That didn't sound quiet or lowkey to me." She commented and he nodded in agreement.

The group looks over at the doors to see ninjas pulling Bobby inside the dojo on a hot tub on wheels. "Quiet and lowkey, huh?" Milton teased.

"I would've been here sooner, but we hit a pothole and blew out a ninja." Bobby explained. He got out of the hot tub, wearing a cheetah print swimsuit and he put on some slippers as one ninja got a towel and another ninja got a robe for him.

"That is an awesome ride." Eddie complimented.

Jerry's eyes widen, looking at the hot tub on wheels in awe. "I wonder if it's street legal."

"It's part hot tub, part rickshaw, and all partay!" Bobby grinned as one of his ninjas wiped off the soap that was on him with a towel. The other ninja then put the robe on him. 

"So, Bobby, what's the big news?" Eddie questioned.

"I just signed a deal to produce a brand new martial arts reality show called..." Bobby pauses for dramatic effect as he ties the robe. He smirks and dramatically exclaims "Wasabi Warrior!" He furrows his eyebrows when he didn't get the response from everyone he expected. Everyone stared at him with an unamused look. "And it's going to take place in a dojo!" He adds. When everyone continues to stay quiet, he quickly adds, "Your dojo!" Now that got everyone's attention and caused them to be excited. Everyone started talking over each other out of excitement, but they grow quiet as Bobby explained the show.