🌸Savior - Kaveh x Haitham (a little Ame x Kaveh)

Okay, before any of you say anything, Ame and Xandra are my ocs and this story is an example of my writing in case you need to review my work. If you find it interesting then go ahead and request or simply encourage me to keep on writing. Ah, one more thing, Ame is a fox envoy (kind of like Yae), so if you want me to introduce you to them both then let me know. They can also be in the CharaxChara story.

......................................................

It was late in the evening and Kaveh had to work overtime for the day so he got back home later than usual. The others were aware of that. Ame and Xandra had to work until nighttime since something came up at the desert, leaving Haitham the only one who has nothing to do. Haitham finished his work for the day early and decided to go straight home. He opened the door and was greeted by pure silence since everyone else was busy. Haitham sighed and decided to cook a simple meal for himself before eating it on the couch. "How quiet.. " Haitham scanned his surroundings and leaned back on the couch. "So, mister architect will be back after 20 minutes. Wow. I'd prefer Ame better." Haitham and Kaveh had been arguing about lots of things lately. He would avoid being left alone with Kaveh even if it's doing the groceries or having someone to help him with his research. Most of the time he would be seen with either Xandra or Ame, but Kaveh.. you could guess it. Both of them will only have a small argument, but it will soon became a very heated argument and they'll bicker with each other until a solution had been discovered. "Hey, why don't you try to keep yourself down a bit when talking with him.. I-it's not like I'm not trusting your judgement, just try to listen to what he's going to say. Y-you know what? Just forget what I said." Ame's words replayed in Haitham's mind. He also remembered how Ame said that he seemed to bully Kaveh a lot, which made Ame teared up just by thinking of it. Haitham sighed. "How am I supposed to listen to him if all he did was ranting and spilling nonsense?" A knock was then heard on the front door as it opened, revealing an exhausted architect with a few blueprints in his hands. He closed the door behind him and proceed to walked towards his room, not noticing the grey haired that has been observing him. "Not even a hello?" Kaveh stopped in his track and turned to face Haitham with a tired look. He just looked at him and continued to make his way. Haitham could see the tiredness in his eyes and shrugged it off. He then heard a loud bang came from upstairs. "SHIT!" Heavy footsteps came rushing down the stairs once again and immediately went for the front door. "What is it?" Haitham called out for Kaveh, which the blonde looked at him with a panicked look. "None of your business, but I'm heading out again! I left something!" With that, Kaveh slammed the door, leaving Haitham clueless and confused. He sighed. Few hours later and Kaveh hasn't back yet. It was almost dark, which made Haitham felt something was wrong. "This man.. where could he possibly gone to? There's no way he left something so far away." Haitham couldn't stay seated anymore and immediately headed out. He went through Kaveh's schedule for the day in his Akasha terminal and tried to track him down. He searched for Kaveh everywhere he possibly went, but no signs of him. After a few minutes of running, he found something on the ground-a cloth. Haitham widened his eyes. "This is.." In his hand was a trimmed red satin and with it was a blue feather. It was Kaveh's feather he used as a head accessory. "Eremites.." Haitham clenched his fist and immediately ran towards a possible spot for the eremites camp. He ran as fast as he could until he spotted a carriage with a sumpter beast. He narrowed his eyes. "Found you.."

-

Kaveh ran as fast as he could towards the loading dock and searched for an important supplies list. It was quiet since everyone had gotten back to their respective homes. He then found the list and realized that he had strayed a little far away from the site. As he walked away, he could feel someone grabbed him by the collar harshly and covered up his mouth to prevent him from making noises. Kaveh struggled, but got smacked on the back of his head by one of the eremites. He groaned in pain before he got blindfolded with a black cloth and got smacked again until he fell unconscious. After what it felt like hours of being unconscious, Kaveh woke up, still blindfolded and his mouth covered. It seemed like he was being kidnapped and carried in an eremites carriage. He got scared, he had never experienced such thing before, plus he was too tired to even be aware of his surroundings. He could only pray in his mind, hoping someone, someone would save him from this nightmare. He teared up. His wrists were red and bruised due to the rope that was tying his hands tightly together. 'please.. someone.." He then felt the carriage halted so suddenly that he got thrown forward. The boxes and barrels that were put together in the carriage fell onto Kaveh, leaving bruises on his body. Kaveh kept quiet, didn't have much energy left. He then heard faint screams and groans from outside. 'A fight..?' He thought to himself. 'Am I going to fall onto the hands of another group of eremites?? Oh good Lord, just end me already.' Everything was quiet. Kaveh heard heavy footsteps came running towards his direction. "Kaveh!"
'This voice.. Alhaitham?'

-

Haitham ambushed the eremites and fought them. He swinged his sword, fending off them. The eremites then left the carriage and Haitham, knowing they weren't able to win against him. Seeing the fleeing eremites, Haitham immediately rushed towards the carriage. He widened his eyes upon seeing a bruised and weak Kaveh lying in the carriage with few boxes and barrels fell on him. "Kaveh!" He immediately pulled Kaveh in his embrace, untying the rope on his wrists and the blindfold. He threw away the cloth used to cover Kaveh's mouth and looked at him with a worried and guilty look. Kaveh weakly opened his teary eyes and looked at Haitham. Kaveh held onto Haitham's arm. "Alhaitham... I-" Everything turned dark as Kaveh fainted in Haitham's arms. Haitham put his hand on Kaveh's cheek, wiping off the tears with his thumb. Haitham sighed and a small smile formed on his face. "You little rascal.. made me worried." With that, Haitham carried Kaveh home.

-

"Finally, where d- Are you guys okay!?" Ame immediately stood up from the couch and rushed towards Haitham and Kaveh, helping him carrying Kaveh. Ame took a look at him and shocked to see bruises and red marks scattered all over his body. Haitham looked at Ame. "I'll explain everything later. For now, take him to the bedroom and treat him." Ame gave him a worried look and nodded. "I will. Thank you, Haitham." Ame carried him bridal style and rushed towards their shared bedroom. Xandra then walked towards Haitham. "Do you need anything? Take a rest for a bit." Haitham nodded. "Yeah, probably just a drink." Xandra nodded and went to the kitchen to get his usual drink as Haitham sat on the couch. Xandra handed the drink to Haitham as it sat beside him. Haitham gave it a smile. "Thank you." Xandra nodded as it patted his back. Haitham then explained what had happened to Xandra because he knew that Ame wouldn't come back due to worry and sadness.
'They probably already asleep. I'll just explain tomorrow then.'

-

Ame opened the door and laid the sleeping Kaveh on the bed. He couldn't help but to stare at the man with a worried face and teary eyes. Ame ran his fingers through Kaveh's hair and placed a kiss on his forehead as he whispered. "I love you." A tear fell onto Kaveh's cheek. Ame went to take the ointments and bandages. He went to Kaveh and treated his wounds. He left out a sigh as he stood up to put the things back to its respective places, but was stopped by a hand holding his wrist. He turned to look at Kaveh and teared up. "I thought I'll never see you again. I'm sorry." Kaveh smiled weakly. Ame hugged him carefully as to not get him hurt. "You made me worried so much. Please be careful next time. I love you so much, Kaveh." Ame's voice cracked as he cried harder. Kaveh felt guilty as he patted his partner's head. "I love you too, Ame. I'm so sorry I worried you. I'll make it up for you, I promise." Ame broke the hug and shook his head. "No. I just need you and there's nothing more I could ever ask for." Kaveh smiled and suddenly pulled Ame for a (ahem ahem) gentle kiss. Then, both of them fell asleep.

...............................................

Thanks for reading nya. And yes, I love Kaveh.