🌸Presence pt2 - Alhaitham x GN!Reader

You could feel someone shaking you to wake you up, but you refused and continued to sleep. The person sighed and shook you again, which caused you to groan and turned to your side. Your back facing the culprit. "Wake up. It's 7 am. Come down and eat your breakfast." You shook your head. "No, grandpa, it's still early... 5 minutes more please..." Receiving no response from the person, you felt happy for a while before continue to sleep, but happiness doesn't last long as the person yanked the blanket from you and throw it to god knows where. "I'm not your grandfather, now get up before I make you." You shot your eyes open as you scanned your surroundings in fear. Your eyes landed on Alhaitham who's been standing there as you widened your eyes. You reached for a nearby object to use as a weapon and grabbed a book on the table. You put yourself in a defensive position as you pointed the book to his face. "What are you doing?" "Why are you in my room? How did you get in? Where's my grandpa? What did you do to him?" Alhaitham stared at you in disbelief. "Have you forgotten? You came here late at night with Kaveh and I took you in, but then you slept on the floor so I have to bring you to my room since there were no room available at the moment." You stared at him for a while, trying to recall any memories about you being there.

.

"It's really late. I really should get going now. See you."
"Where do you think you're going? Get inside."

.

"W-what are you doing?"

'Archons, he is so scary. Why he is like this? Someone help me, I'm scared.

.

"Hey, wake up. You can't sleep on the floor. Let me treat you and bring you inside. Come."

.

".....stay with.. me.. Mr.Bird don't leave me..."
"Fine, I'll stay. But you have to go to sleep."
"Mhm..."

.

Then, your face immediately turned red as you remembered what had happened and the fact that you thought he was the bird in your dream. You turned your back on him as you facepalmed to hide your embarrassed look. "I-I did WHAT? NO WAY! Archons, this is so embarrassing. Just kill me already..." You continued to whimper, but stopped as you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You jolted when you feel Alhaitham's warm breath on your nape. "So now you remembered? Good then. I wanna know if you enjoy your sleep last night..." He whispered on the back of your neck, making you shivered. "W-what are you- what do you mean if I enjoy it? Of course, no. I did that when I was sleepy okay? I didn't even mean to. Now get off me-" You yelped as Alhaitham threw you on the bed so that you face him, pinning both of your hands down. "Of course you did it when you were sleepy, but did you sleep well?" At this point, your face was as red as a tomato. You tried to avoid his gaze, but he would brought your face to look at him with his other hand. "I... Yes. It was.. peaceful.." Alhaitham smiled for the first time as he got up. "Good. Now go wash yourself, I'll be waiting downstairs." He soon left as you were still flustered, trying to process the series of surprises you just had after waking up.

"AM I CRAZY? WHAT THE F JUST HAPPENED?"

.........................

You went downstairs as requested after taking a light shower to refresh yourself. Instead of wearing a formal outfit you always wear, you wore casually this time since you don't exactly have anything to do other than a few meetings with Sumeru's goods suppliers and helping with Kaveh's current project. Good thing that you had brought your luggage with you when you walked Kaveh home, otherwise you'll never know what Alhaitham would make you wear and you don't want to know. 'He's crazy weird.' Is what you would describe him for now. Who knows if that title would change? A lover maybe?