🌸Sakura - Ayato x M! Raeder

A little boy could be seen in the garden of the Kamisato Estate, collecting the flowers that bloomed. As he were collecting them, he heard his mother talking to a few guests and immediately ran up to her with the flowers meant for her. However when he got to her, the guests scoffed as they talked about how inappropriate of the heir of Yashiro Commission to behave likewise.

"This is the next heir of Yashiro Commission? The commission will fall for sure."
"Instead of getting proper training, he play and, collecting flowers? I expected better than this."

The little boy stood there as he looked at his mother who looked down. "Of course he's been training well! His schedule is not that packed currently, so he get to explore a little." She said as she tried her best to put on a smile. The guests looked at each other. "Hmph, the Tenryou Commission had a daughter who is well-trained and definitely nothing like him. Her schedule is far more packed, but she managed to keep the pace. Anyways, we'll take our leave now." After both of them left, his mother broke into tears. The boy ran up to his mother and hugged her. "I'm so sorry for being a pathetic mother, Ayato. I just don't want you to find everything exhausting and tiring. I know I have to train you as the next heir of the commission, but.." She cried as Ayato hugged her tighter, patting her head. "It's alright, mother. Please don't cry."

.........................

It's been a while since his parents died, only him and his sister, Ayaka remained. Ayaka was still so small and he has to protect her. Ever since they died, Ayato had to train himself, not mentioning the rumours about him that the people had been talking about. In the eyes of the people, Ayato is weak and incapable of holding the responsibility of a commissioner. Thus, why lots of people despise him. However, he still stand on his feet and fight for his worth. After all the tiring work, Ayato decided to seclude himself by resting under a sakura tree outside the estate as he closed his eyes. It was peaceful, until he heard a soft humming. He heard a soft and gentle voice, humming an unfamiliar melody from above. Ayato looked up and saw a figure of a male with h/c was resting on one of the branches. He has a pair of huge white wings and fair s/c. Feeling a stare directed towards him, the male opened his eyes and surprised to see Ayato. He then smiled. "Greetings, there. I am Y/n L/n. Are you here to see the sakura blooms?" He asked with sparkling eyes. Ayato blinked a few times before smiling. "Hmm I didn't exactly plan to do that but I don't see why not." Y/n chuckled as he brought his fist in front of Ayato, slowly opening his palm. "Look. This is how the sakura flower blooms. Beautiful, isn't it?" A sakura flower bud was floating in his palm as it slowly started to bloom into a pretty flower. Ayato watched in awe. "Woah, you can do that?" Y/n nodded. "Of course! I am the sakura tree guardian and I can help the flowers bloom whenever I want, but I usually let it bloom during its respective seasons. Here, you can take it." Ayato looked at him for a while before taking the sakura flower from his palm. "Ah, it's getting late. You should go back home. Don't worry, I'll always be here." Ayato felt sad a little but nodded. "Then, I'll come visit you more often. If I didn't come for a long time, please remember me." You smiled as you nodded. "Oh, I am Kamisato Ayato. Delighted to be your acquaintance. Goodbye and see you!" Y/n chuckled as he waved.

"Let's meet again, Ayato."

.

And as expected, he didn't come...

....................

"Hmm... It's been years now since he last visited... I wonder if he's doing well. Kamisato Ayato. Well, he may have his reasonings."

The h/c flapped his wings a few times before disappearing into thin air, leaving sakura petals on the branch where he was sitting on. He had always been waiting for the blue haired ever since they first met. He still don't know about Ayato's struggles, hate and challenges he received during those years of disappearing. However, he understand that Ayato probably didn't have the time to do so.

Little did he know, Ayato had always been thinking about him since that day, but his current situation preventing him.

"Y/n... I wonder if you're waiting for me. I'm sorry I'm not able to keep our promise. I'll make it up for you."

..........................

Y/n stretched himself as he yawned after waking up from a deep slumber. He decided to rest on his usual spot where he first met Ayato. As he make himself comfortable on the branch, he took out his book to read. Suddenly, he felt the urge to cough as he coughed nonstop. He also felt his body getting warmer. 'Ah, probably another normal sickness.' He thought as he continued to read his book while coughing fit.

'Hmm what if I go to that tree again? Will he still be there?' Ayato thought as he walked back and forth, thinking if he should try and visit him. After a while, he made up his mind to go and immediately packed up some gifts for Y/n. As he arrived, he saw no sight of the male and put the gifts there before turning to leave. However, he heard coughing as he looked behind the huge tree and was shocked to see the h/c leaning onto the tree weakly. "Y/n!" Ayato brought him into an embrace as he put a hand on his forehead. "You're burning... Let's get you back to the estate." Y/n couldn't say anything as he slowly fainted in Ayato's arms.

........................

Ayato stared at Y/n's peaceful sleeping face, he looked so pretty and cute for a man. His fair s/c, soft h/c that always blown perfectly with the wind, plump and pink lips. Oh, how bad he wanted to kiss the sleeping angel in front of him, but he knew that it wouldn't be appropriate for someone who's gone for a long time and only came back later without a notice. Ayato caressed his soft cheek with his thumb as he smiled softly. 'How can you be so illegally beautiful, Y/n?' He thought.

After a few good minutes, the h/c opened his eyes slowly as he observed his surroundings before landing his eyes on the person who touched his cheek. He stared at the culprit for a while before his senses came to his mind as he realised who it was. His eyes widened. "Ayato..? You.. came back." He said as he tried to get up but was stopped by Ayato who smiled at him, but with worry. "It's me.. I'm sorry for not telling you about my sudden disappearance since I was so busy with my works." He looked down, but Y/n lifted his chin up with his fingers as he smiled weakly. "It's alright, Ayato. I understand. I do missed you, but now that you're here, we can spend our time together, right?" Ayato paused for a while before sniling brightly, hugging the h/c. Y/n returned the hug gently as he ran his fingers through Ayato's hair. "Then I'll take care of you until you recovered and we'll spend our time to the fullest." Ayato kissed his forehead, causing the other to blush. "A-ayato, I'm sick. Don't do that.. You will get sick too." The blue haired only chuckled as he patted his head. "Don't worry, I won't."

............................

It's been a few days since Ayato took care of Y/n and the h/c already recovered thanks to him. Y/n was still sleeping meanwhile Ayato had woken up few minutes ago. Ayato took that opportunity to sneak into his room and sat down beside him. 'Hmm how should I wake him up? Normal good morning or should I... Hehehe.' Ayato grinned to himself before leaning closer towards the sleeping prince and gently kissed him on the lips. Y/n shifted as he slowly opened his eyes. He was shocked as he realised that Ayato had been kissing him. Ayato broke the kiss as he looked at the flustered h/c. He smiled. "I love you, Y/n. I love you so much. Will you stay with me and be mine?" Y/n couldn't say anything and blushed madly as he tugged on Ayato's shirt. He loved Ayato too, but scared of rejection. However, he braved himself as he spoke. "I-I... I l-love you too, A-ayato... I've...always missed you and.. I waited for y-you.." At this point, he felt like taking out his wings and fly away due to embarrassment. Ayato smiled as he caressed his cheek. "Then, let's spend our time together. I'll show you how much I love you."

........................

Waa thanks a lot for the views, votes and comment! I see that lots of you like Alhaitham x reader, so currently I'm thinking of making a book of Alhaitham x reader, but I might start with male reader first since I don't know how to write female reader yet. So sorry for female readers. I'll try to write it whenever I have time and ideas, okay? Thanks for reading!