🌸I see you - Cyno x Magpie?N!Reader

"Hmmm..."
"...."
"Ah, found it!"

You leaped, flapping your wings and flew towards a big tall tree, resting on one of its branches. It was your favourite spot whenever you wanted to rest and shut yourself out from the outside world. You rested your head against the tree as you closed your eyes, immediately cleansed the problems that had been piling up inside your head.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps from far away as you hid yourself, leaning closer to the tree. You peeked from behind it as a figure made an appearance in your sight, a small male who looked like he's from the desert. You've never seen him before, but decided to not be seen as you observed him carefully. Then, the male stopped not far away from the tree he was hiding and looked up. He sighed.

"Don't you think your wings are abit large to hide them from me? It's pointless, I can see you." You jolted from where you were hiding and slowly revealing yourself timidly. He looked dangerous, but not at the same time. You thought as you gulped. The male facepalmed. "You, come down here." You were hesitant at first, but eventually gave in and flew down, right in front of the scary guy. You held your head down and gripped the hem of your shirt tightly, like you were about to get a scolding. The male then sighed once again before introducing himself. "I'm General Mahamatra Cyno. I supposed you have heard of me before. What were you doing up there while spying on me?" You gulped as your body shook, clearly thought that he was about to get a beating. You kept quiet as you trembled. A confused look plastered on Cyno's face as he put a hand on your shoulder. "Hey, are you alright? Did I scare you?" You were shocked and stayed silent for a while before braving yourself to look at him. Your (e/c) met his as you stared at each other, until Cyno broke the silence with a cough. "About my question..." He looked away, avoiding eye contact with you. You snapped out of your thoughts and answered his previous questions. "A-ah.. I'm alright. Y-you somehow scared me for a while." Cyno blinked his eyes and scratched the back of his neck. "Well then, I apologize for scaring you. I didn't know how to approach you back then." 'What? What am I doing? I got shy all of the sudden.' Cyno thought to himself. You smiled at him. "There's no need to apologize though. I was the one who overthinking things. Cyno, was it?" The said male nodded. "Then, pardon my rudeness. I am (Y/n) (L/n), a mere magpie from Avidya Forest. Nice to meet you!" You held your hand out to shake his hand. Cyno stared at your hand for a while and accepted it, a small blush formed on his face. '?????' Cyno.exe has stopped working..

"Uh.. Cyno?..." At this point, Cyno was frozen while staring at you with a blank face. 'What? What happened? What am I doing here? Why am I here? Who am I? Wh-' You put a hand on your shoulder, causing him to snap out of his thoughts. "Cyno?.. Are you alright?" The said male stared at you in the eyes as you flinched, withdrawing your hand. "Ah! S-sorry!" But before you could, he already caught your wrist. You could feel yourself trembling as you tried to free yourself from his grasp but to no avail. "Yes, I'm alright." You winced from the hard grip.  "C-cyno... It hurts." Cyno paused for a moment before realising what he had done. He widened his eyes as he released your wrist, leaving a red imprint. You immediately brought your hand close to your chest as you winced, almost crying. Cyno felt guilty as he slowly wrapped his arms around you, running his fingers through your soft (h/c). You were surprised, but leaned closer into his embrace. "Sorry for.. hurting you. You look so stunning that made me behave unusually." At this point, you were blushing so hard, making your face noticeably red. "Are you alright? Your face is hot and red." You broke the hug in embarrassment as you shook your head. "N-no, I'm alright. Ah, I- please excuse me!" Cyno didn't get the chance to respond as you flew away at a faster speed. He stood there as he reached out to you, but soon retracted it. "I'll see you soon then."

..............................

"

HAHAHHAHA!" Tighnari was dying from laughter on the ground while Cyno crossed his arms and looked away with red cheeks. "I did not come to you to hear you laugh at me, Nari. Stop making fun of me." Tighnari nodded and stood up from the ground whilst still laugh a bit. "Okay, okay. From what I know about your situation right now is that you like them, but you don't know what to do and how to handle it. Well, you came to the right person, though Kaveh is much more qualified in this. Let me teach you the basics here and there about love at first sight."

Somewhere in the desert...

"Achoo!" Kaveh sniffed as he looked around. "Huh, someone must be talking about me. Well, whatever, I'm charming after all." He said proudly as he make a pose. However, it didn't last long since some of the sand blown into his eyes. "AHHH! MY EYESS!"

..............................

You hugged your knees as you sat on another tree branch. 'What was he trying to do? Does he...like me? Nonono, what am I thinking? That's certainly not possible. But his face wasn't lying though...' As you were busy thinking, you didn't realize that it was getting dark and you felt sleepy as the time passed. You slowly drifted into a deep slumber.

Suddenly, you felt as if your body was slowly falling off from the branch. By the time you woke up, you were already falling. As you stretched out your wings to fly, a pair of arms caught you mid air. You were surprised, but held onto whoever that had saved you. "Stay still." That voice shocked you, you knew who it was.

You were slowly lowered on the ground as you looked at the person. "...Cyno?."The familiar headwear and the long silver hair confirmed it. It was indeed Cyno. But the male only looked down, feeling guilt in him. "I'm sorry... I didn't know that I've been feeling it this way. I didn't have any clue at all. I'm really sorry about what happened that time. All I wanted to say is that you are so beautiful, (Y/n). The way you smile, the way you make contact with me, the way you look at me... All of you make me feel a sense to protect you. I don't want to lose you. Everything in you. I... love you, (Y/n)." You were so shocked about the sudden confession, but you shrugged it off and gave him a soft small smile. "I... I would be lying if I say I didn't fall for you, Cyno. I also feel the same, but I was scared if you would reject me. But, I love you too." You hugged him as he returned it gently. "Then, will you be mine, (Y/n)?" You chuckled as you buried yourself in his embrace. "Of course, I would love to."

............................

Waaaa sorry for late updatee, I was writing this draft for the third time today because it didn't save my draft, so I had to start over. Well, I hope you like this one!