🌸Need Help? pt 2- Kaveh x Scholar!Reader

"Hey! Let me go! Put me down!" You struggled as Alhaitham held you high in the air by the back of your collar. He looked at you with a blank face. "If I let you go, you will try to kill me." You stopped struggling as you glared at him. "And whose fault is that? You flicked me first!" He grinned. "You were the one who's behaving like a kid and you ARE a kid. I don't let kids play around in my house, not without supervision." You gasped dramatically as you tried to grab his annoying ahoge, but failed. "Why you-" Both of you fought with each other until the door knob twisted as the door opened, revealing Kaveh who just got back from work. He blinked at the sight in front of him, you were pulling on Alhaitham's ahoge meanwhile he grabbed your collar. Everything was in a mess. "What are you doing?" You let Alhaitham go as he did the same. "He flicked my forehead." You said as you pointed at him. Kaveh was in disbelief. "For what reason?" "No reason." You replied as Kaveh turned to face Alhaitham who was suddenly reading a book. "You did what?" Alhaitham raised an eyebrow, still reading his book. And that's the beginning of the hours of bickering and arguing between the both of them while you stood at the sidelines.
.
.
.
"That's it! Do not touch them if it's harmful." Alhaitham raised an eyebrow. "Why would you care so much? You have nothing to do with him, do you?" Kaveh walked up to him and grabbed his collar. "I DO care about them! What do YOU know?" Alhaitham looked at him unamused. "Hmph, what I know is that you sounded like a jealous crappy old man. Are you jealous or something?" Kaveh frowned. "I AM jealous. You got to spend more time with them while I don't, okay? Does that satisfy you?" Alhaitham raised both of his eyebrows, a look of victory on his face as you blushed. After a while, Kaveh realised what he had said and immediately turned red. "N-no! I mean-!" "Thank you for making yourself clear about your feelings. And yes, I am satisfied." Alhaitham smirked as he went somewhere to read his book peacefully, leaving an embarrassed Kaveh and a blushing you.

"Y/n, I-"
"Was that the truth?"

You cut him off as he struggled to find his words. After a while, you sighed as you turned to leave. However, you were stopped by Kaveh holding your wrist. Little did you know, Alhaitham had already took off his headphone to hear the conversation from the other side of the wall while reading his book. "Y/n.. that.. was the truth. I like you, Y/n. I had my eyes on you for a long time, but I couldn't bring myself to confront you. You look so perfect every time I glance at you. Words couldn't express how beautiful you look as the light illuminates your face. My heart would skip a few beats. Everytime you were near, it feels fuzzy and warm. I feel comfortable, but I couldn't say anything about my feelings to you, so I waited for the right moment. But I guess, since the tea had spilled.. Y/n, I like y- no. I love you. I love you with all my heart. So Y/n..." Kaveh paused as he kneeled on one knee while holding your hand.

"Will you be mine?"

.......................

A bit too short but-
Thank you.