Part 1

Sandra POV
I'm so tired of the way my dad hurts me for unnecessary things, he is an alcoholic that always like spending my work earned money I only have a small amount that I manage while my dad spends most of it on alcohol and gambling, I my dad and mom were so happy but after my mom died my dad blames me for her death and I really felt guilty,I was so lucky that my dad hits me on everywhere except my face, I had my bath and went to the expensive restaurant where lots of rich people come over here for relaxation, it's so quite and peaceful and that was the main reason why I loved my job and I also work as a waitress many business men and women come over here for business meetings, we sell the best refreshing coffee over here and I have a feeling it's because of our coffee that's why people always come over here.
I and Olivia were discussing about what's going on, in our life and of course Sandra knows about my dads disgusting behaviors of drinking alcohols and raising his hands on me,she has offered me help to come live with her but I couldn't rely on her or leave my dad to live by himself cause of what happened to me when I was just 3, the death of my mom it's really hurting him it doesn't mean I justify his actions ... I didn't even know for how long I and Olivia were talking till my eyes caught the most handsome man ever, he has grey eyes, 6.6 feet tall, broad shoulders with those gushing muscles that I feel that the expensive designer suit he wore on would be reaped out,he looks so handsome and hot but their was something screaming dangerous about him that I found a long nickname for him" hot dangerous looking man", I felt this sensation in between my legs that I have never felt before, I have many admires but I always doubt I was pretty cause of what my dad always tells me that nobody would love Someone that has a scar on their body that they just want something precious to you and me looking at those marks makes me actually believe him but Olivia told me that I am beautiful no matter what but I kind of find it hard to believe her and yes I'm a virgin, I have never had a boyfriend nor had anything sexual with a guy before, Olivia called me out of my thoughts and told me to attend to the good looking man but I was so shy to go over there cause I would be lost in on handsome face I blushed saying the last part to her," come on Sandra I bet he won't be able to take his eyes of you after he sees you, I pray so, fine i will go attend to him... damn he is way hotter in when you are closer to him, fuck those hair,i felt like running my hands on those soft hair,I kept admiring him till I remembered why I got here,good afternoon sir I would like to get your order, I saw him staring at me I couldn't hold my blush anymore then I started blushing really hard I think he knows he has some effects on me cause of the way he smirked, holy fuck his voice is so manly that I can feel something dripping down there, I don't swear before I don't know since when I started cursing I have never caused before what is things man doing to me I quickly took his order and walked away but I could still feel his eye wandering over me as I walked away. I told olivia what's happened and that I was too shy to go back there and she understood and didn't force me, I was feeling sad so that I didn't get to see him before he left, I felt like staring at him for hours after helping Olivia with cleaning we went home,and to my surprise my dad wasn't at home I was so tired that I quickly ran to my room to freshened up, brushed my mouth and wore a midway tight night gown with nothing under neath, I found it hard sleeping thinking about my mr handsome man features and I didn't know when I slept off while thinking the handsome man.
Please follow follow me guys, vote and like, love you all so much.

   Please follow me guy please 🥺🙏🙏