Part 6

Damon POV
'I hated myself so badly for saying those hurtful words to her but I didn't want her to see me as someone who is weak, after those words left my mouth I heard her sobbing before I could process what just happened she ran out of the room, I just fucking hate my self for staying in the room and not going after her, I quickly wore a sweat pant and left the room and I knew just where she would be in my garden so I went there to hear some soft voice ranting and I knew she was the one and besides no, one was permitted to go there except i and my best friends and she obviously cause she's already part of me so I quickly went there and saw she was about to loose consciousness,I kept telling her to open her eyes but she didn't her eyes were shot, I called my doctor and soon as possible and told him to be her if not I would put a bullet through his head and I meant it, I would never forgive my self if anything happens to her I felt my heart tearing into pieces I hated this feeling, I hated seeing her this hopeless my doctor arrived and I took her to our room where the doctor could examine her and I found out that she was restless through crying and starvation and she hasn't eaten for some days, 'Fuck and I didn't even know, I fucking added to her pain he gave me some drugs to give her after she eats and let her also eat a lot to help me gain some strength, I thanked him and he escorted himself out of my Penthouse, after he left I took her to have her bath in my warm tub and helped her brushed her mouth after I was done, she work up thirty minutes later, when she woke up and she stared at me confusingly trying to figure something and she looked at our intertwined hands and blushed slightly and covered her face with her face showing no emotions, she asked for water and I gave it to her immediately she drank the water like her life depended on it, then I said 'her easy princess and rubbed my hands through her back as she started coughing, when she was done she told me thank you and was about to stand up and I couldn't let her,' ' I know that there is no amount sorry that would ease the pain I inflicted on you, but I'm really sorry I have never told anyone sorry but you are the first person who I'm saying sorry to, I was selfish, stupid you can call me all names but I can never forgive myself for what I did to you, I'm so sorry and forget the stupid rules I gave you I just want you to be only mine and no one else's, I'm not sure I would be able to stay without you, Ple-please apologizing t-to me m-master, I'm the one responsible for my actions I should face it, I stopped your moment with you beautiful girlfriend, I'm sorry I will behave from now on but please don't take me back to him, he would hurt me badly please don't take he back to my dad, how could she think I would take her to that bastard and why the fuck would she call ria my girlfriend without thinking I pressed my lips to hers and she froze ,fuck her lips the sweetest thing I have ever tasted I think I'm going to get addicted to her sweet lips, she followed me in sync 'what the hell is this beautiful angel doing to me, she pulled out and stared at me and covered her mouth and the next thing she said made me chuckle, cause I helped her after the doctor left, she looked down and saw she was changed and look at him, ' Yes I helped you have your bath and brushed your mouth after the doctor left, she looked at me shyly, then she face turned into a emotionless face, 'What will your girlfriend say after she found out you kissed me she asked me innocently and I started laughing, Baby girl I don't have a girlfriend but I won't mind making you my girlfriend, she blushed and touched her lips, I smirked knowing that I was I'm her first kiss but I wanted her to say it to me 'youaremyfirstkiss' she said it quickly and I kissed her again wanting to taste those lips again and she kissed me back following my lead, fuck I can never get tired of this lips, she pulled away breathing hard and slapped my chest playfully and face immediately changed to horror, I-I'm so sorr-y master please don't punish me ple-please, I got angry quickly and changed the expression on my face to be a sad one, princess I promise I won't lay my hands on you again an please forget those fucked up rules and call me Damon, but I won't mind you moaning calling me daddy like the way you did when you were sleeping princess, her cheek turned red looking as if any moment it's gonna burst with that I kissed both her two cheeks and placed her shoulder, she started screaming put me down Damon please, with that I spanked her ass softly earning a moan from that process and I rubbed it, ' I was brought out from what I was doing hearing to familiar annoying voice from my two best friends, John and Amanda placed Amanda on a chair in the counter in my kitchen and she was blushing like mad, can you guys stop teasing my girl, Omgggg Amanda screamed and ran over to Sandra, who was blushing like mad, Hi Sandra I'm Amanda, Damon bestie and don't worry I won't steal him from you cause I'm not in girls but if you have any single friends lesbian friends keep me posted, 'God can you just stop bugging my princess she has to take her breakfast now Amanda, okay bossy fool 'Amanda I yelled her name while she kept on laughing with John and my little princess laughing at me, so princess you are laughing at me really I thought you would be on my side not hers with that I tickled her and she kept on laughing, I'm sorry, please stop it, fine I promise I won't laugh at you again and have started laughing again and I connected my lips with hers, she pulled back after hearing my annoying friends saying aww she stared blushing so hard that she was as red as tomato enough teasing my princess let her eat now, with that I gave her some pancake and bacons with some orange juice my maids prepared.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did, please don't forget to vote , comments and follow me please guys I need this things from you guys and also help me support my first book.