Chapter 8

Sandra POV
"I woke up having a dried throat at midnight and to not to see Damon on the bed I felt so sad cause he promised to lay with me when he gets back and he wasn't going to waste much time." I needed some water but there wasn't any on the nightstand in the room so I walked down the stairs,to the kitchen to get some water, while entering the kitchen I looked on the floor to see drop of blood everywhere and I was so sacred and so frightened to my mind wandering why Damon wasn't home, I took some courage to get to the kitchen to get some chilled water, but I screamed immediately seeing a big body in the kitchen I could see, the person reflection cause the midnight light was reflecting into the kitchen, immediately I screamed,I saw the big man moving towards the switch to turn on the light and I sighed out cause I was so relieved after I was the person to be my one and only Damon."

"You sacred me and why do you have blood all over your body, I asked panicking, I quickly drank some water and opened to the draw to get the first aid kit and I started attending to his wounds, "who did this to you?,now see you have lots of injuries all over your bodies, it hurts me to see you like this, " i said with a sad tune, I couldn't even complete what I was saying cause he smashed his lips to mine, I'm not sure I can ever get tired over his lips on mine, it just feels like the first time he kissed me I moaned in between the kiss and he started kissing so hungrily and I kept on moaning like a mess, I had to pull back after I remembered he was injured, "Baby come on this things are nothing to me, I don't feel pain anymore let me kiss you again, please princess,I didn't have the time to reply, as he smashed his lips to mine and started kissing me so hungrily."
"Damon, no you are injured can't do this right now, let me treat you injurie plea-, I couldn't finish my sentence till I felt his lips on mine again, he kept on kissing me hungrily and I was already a moaning mess, he wrapped my legs around his hips and took me upstairs I wonder how he had the energy to do that, I kissed him with that same pace but I couldn't meet up with him and I wonder how he had the strength to carry me upstairs with his injured sexy body".
Warning ⚠️:Mature Content

"He locked the door immediately he entered and he started kissing me so roughly and pushed me to bed softly he took off my gown and my breast was exposed but I didn't want to react, I wanted him so badly , he pushed my legs apart and came in between my legs, he brushed his lips on my neck and stared kissing me on my neck and I gasped by his sudden move, then he sucking and bitting my neck leaving some hickey on my neck I couldn't help but moan loudly, he brought his both hands to cup my breast gently, I kept on moaning, I believe I'm a moaning mess already, he stop sucking and bitting my neck and took one of my right breast into his mouth he kept on sucking and nibbling it, while giving my left breast same attention, omgggg he was so good, I didn't want him to stop, I needed more, he stopped and started trailing kisses from my stomach to my private part, "I quickly covered my self cause I was so shy for him to see my pussy, I knew he had seen me before when he bath when I was laying unconscious",Princess please don't hide yourself from me, I want to know how you taste down there, I know you are so sweet as you look and I kept blushing so badly," he took of my panties and smirked before I could set my self he placed his lips on my pussy and stared sucking me so hard, omg the type of pleasure I'm receiving I loved it so much, he kept it sucking and added one finger to my pussy and I gasped and cried in pain he stopped for a while and stared massing my clit while licking it and added to fingers to me, I didn't hurt like before so I cried in pleasure,"Da-ddy faster p-please I-I need moreee, I kept on moaning while he stared stoking and licking so fast,D-Damon I want to pl-please I want to pee,"No princess you wanna squirt so squirt for me, before I could stop my self, I screamed his name and squirted, Damn I can't believe I had my first organism, I was weak and tired.

End Of Some Little Smut;I know I really sucked writing this, but I hope you enjoyed it ❤️

"Damon, that's was really, before I could complete my words Damon said it,amazing right princess and I nodded cause I was tired, and I received a hot slap on my ass."
" What was that for Damon, he smirked and said use your words next time or I would keep spanking you and I blushed and pecked his lips while he took my lips and kissed me softly and I heard the word, that I thought I would never be able to hear those words from him after everything, he did to me.
" I'm so in-love with you, in fact I fell in-love with you the first time I met you at that restaurant, I waited for you to come back to give me back my order but you didn't so then I swore to myself to get you manner matter what, then I sent my best friend John to check on you and I found out your dad was the one that was owing me some debt and he was also planning on selling you as a sex toy, so I quickly took that opportunity o come get what was mine, " Then I started sobbing at the thought of my dad selling me as a sex slave, did he really hate me to that extent?, " Princess please don't cry I'm so sorry for inflicting all those pain on you, I know I was so selfish, I only did those things to you, so you couldn't see me as a weak person, but after you fell unconscious I felt my heart breaking into pieces, that I couldn't carry with the act again, but I actually hurt you for real when you raised your voice at me, cause I don't like when someone raises their voice to speak to me in that manner that was when I lost control over myself but I promise you that you can shout at me as you feel like and I wouldn't try to raise my hands on you baby,I'm so sorry baby, Please forgive me I promise to never hurt you again but to keep loving you for the rest of my days, he said looking at me with so many emotions written on his face.

" Damon I do forgive you but it's so kind of hard for me to forget about all those things you did to me, like nothing ever happened and I was so In-love with with the first time I saw you, I was really so shy that you didn't feel the same way about me, I said it not looking at his face, so I would be like a tomatoes and I already imagine a smirk on his handsome sexy face ," "Princess only if you knew how I was going on nuts to just find you, you would call me an obsessed freak, I blush while hiding my face, he cupped my face into his hands and looked at me with so many admiration and kissed me, I felt like I was drowning with his kiss, it was rough nor soft but with so many emotion, then he stopped and I started breathing like a freak, why isn't he breathing so hard as me?,I said to myself and yawned, " I think my angel is about to sleep, you can sleep angel while I make you some bath and I replied not wanting another spank from him, and he smirked at me, he then left the room and went to the bathroom after a little while he cane back and carried me in a bridal style, he bath me and wore a his cloth, that sized me like a gown, he then lay me down on his chest while his chin on my fore head and kissed me a goodnight kiss, I said it back to him and fell asleep on my handsome man, this is going to be the best sleep of my life.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. Thank you for your support see you in the next chapter ❤️