Part12

Sandra POV
      I can't believe she's here I just dislike her a lot, da-Damon, I got kicked out of my parents house, she came running to hug him while pulling my hands away from Damon's, the worst part was that he was hugging her.                                                                                       

   I don't have anywhere to stay, can I please stay here for some while before I get a new house, yeah sure, you are welcome to stay anytime. I couldn't believe what I heard, T-thank you so much Damon, "she said faking a sob".

    I can't believe you would let her stay here Damon she my stay here, you know she caused lots of troubles to me in the past and she's here to take my happiness,  I'm sorry for whatever I did to you in the past, I would leave if you don't want stay here, "she said still faking a sob".

   "Are you fucking stupid, Sandra, you should be fucking lucky I saved you from your stupid father if not you would have been thrown from you house as well, don't you fucking have some conscience, she was chased from her house by her parents and you stay here saying shit, if I told you to leave my house now where would you stay.?

   I can't believe Damon said those harsh words to me cause of her, I looked behind him to see her smiling, I always knew she was fake. Didn't I fucking ask you a question, I was lost of words cause I and Damon were so happy before this devil came and took my happiness. "No, Damon please don't throw  her out because of me even though she's been mean to me,I know she doesn't mean it that way."

  "She said giving me a sly smile, I just knew she was so evil, I hate her a lot. You know what it's fine, it's way better for me to leave than staying here with your slut, I said and was walking away before I could leave there I was pushed to a wall and I looked at up to see Damon staring at me with range, his furious eyes reminded me of my Dad that I started shaking ."

   "Who the fuck, do you think you are and for someone so selfish to think she can leave, or do I have to remind you that I bought you?, "Said Damon".

   "I'm sorry, I said quickly and remembered what he did to me in the past, I got carried away and believed him, I can't believe I was so stupid. Fucking leave now before I regret doing something to you, said Damon."

  Then I left quickly and went to the guest room, cause I wasn't mentally ready to go to his room and I knew he won't want me there, I went and cried my eyes out.

  After a little while I got hungry so I went downstairs  to get some food in the kitchen, thinking they have all gone to bed, I arrived at the kitchen and started hearing moans and I knew who were having sex, I couldn't believe.

   I felt so weak and useless, I peeped to see Damon pounding at Ria furiously and she was asking for more, I felt so useless that I don't know when I fell on my knees sobbed silently, the pain was too much that my heart felt so heavy then I stood up and left to go to the guest room.

   So he chased me out to spend some quality time with her, I am so stupid to think that someone who bought me would love me, I fell for his charm and sweet love, I gave him my first kiss, I kept crying, that pain of betrayal couldn't let me sleep at all.

    And I was ready to give him all of me, I hate him so much, I have to start working to pay if the debt my dad took from him so I can be free from him, it hurts so much, he was my first love.

   I woke up early, had my bath dressed myself up and prepared some breakfast, then I did some house chores. He told me to stop but after what happened yesterday he didn't have to tell me where I stand again by himself cause I already knew, I couldn't believe I was fooled by his sweet words. I don't want to waste my tears on  him anymore cause he doesn't deserve it.

   Then I left a note saying I went to my work place, not giving too much details. Then left quickly before anyone could see me nor, stop me . Then I arrived at Olivia's house she my life, she has been the only one that has been there for me even and after my mothers death, she has been a blessing .

   Thank God I had a spare key, so I opened her door then went to her room, Omgggg!! Sandra what are you doing here by this time?

  Aren't you meant to be in your Prince Charming house,I thought you guys had a chemistry

        Hey, guys I know it's been a long time, I don't know why my book is showing complete I haven't completed it pls, If  you know how I can change it plz let me know thank you, And stay updated for the next chapter 😍