Chapter 10

Sandra Pov

"After that night Damon came back he has been acting so off but i don't know why I keep having this feeling that he is hiding something from me and he doesn't want to tell me, I don't like it one bit , anytime I ask him about it he just keep telling that it's nothing but I know there is something actually going on that he isn't telling, it's feels like he doesn't trust me or something, I tried asking John and he said there is nothing that Damon is hiding from me."

"Damon informed me that we would be going to his family house to have dinner over there i was so happy that he wanted me to meet his family, I guess that was why he was acting off but I'm not that sure,i went to the mall cause Damon asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes cause I was so frustrated that I didn't have any cloths to put on so he assigned on Amanda to tag along as well as Olivia I was so excited that I kissed him, he wanted to take it further but I had to stop him cause I'm not sure if I would be able to go to the mall today( 😂 you know what I mean right 😂)."

"We arrived at the mall so I went to start trying some nice gown, but what got my attention was a Long silky black dress that had I split at the side so I quickly went to try it out and it looked so beautiful, uhm hey both of you what do you think about this one."

"They both kept staring at me, then I thought it was nice, I felt so disappointed, I will go change and try another one, I thought it looked good, Are you mad Sandra they said at the same time and laughed."

"You look so sexy Sandra, Amanda said and I blushed, yes It's true Sandra you look so sexy, I'm sure Damon won't be able to take his eyes off, and I started blushing so badly."

"Then I also bought a black heels that has rope so we went to pay for my clothes, Both if them are so expensive, I'm not sure you can't pay for it, said the cashier then Olivia stepped forward who the hell do you think you are speaking to like".

"Do you know who she is, she's Damon Lebron girlfriend, the cashier looked so sacred, I don't know why when people hear Damon Lebron they get sacred quickly nor when they see him, I guess I will ask him when I see him."

"I-I uhm ma I'm so sorry please forgive me, the cloth is for free to you ma, you can have it,but I can't I will pay for it, I'm sorry ma but you won't pay for it, I will package it for you, Thank you 😊."

"Come on, I'm so hungry, said Amanda me too, Olivia said, okay let's go get something , we ordered our food and drinks while I got for our driver, body guards, security guys, the maids and my one and only Damon, we ordered why Olivia and Amanda took the black card from me and paid, then the driver dropped me home while I hugged my friends and told them bye while the driver took them home. I got home and gave it to the rest security guys that were at home along with the maids except Damon.

"When I got home I was so happy to see Damon, then I gave the them their food and they were really happy and thanked me, I was really happy that they liked what I got them, then I asked one of the maids about Damon and she told me he his in his office, I thanked her and microwaved it and went to his office along with his food."

"I knocked at his office door and it quickly got opened and I was pushed to the wall and looked up to see Damon staring at me as if he was about to eat me and I blushed then he smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me hungrily, I couldn't keep up to his pace, I pulled out cause I was out of breathe.

( I know you guys were expecting some smut but trust me it's coming soon ❤️ 💋, some of you aren't voting, Why 😔, please vote comment and share please ❤️)

"Fuck, I need you Sandra, I bought some food for you, I told him innocently and he started laughing, why are you laughing you said you needed me but I got food for you he just pecked my lips, he took the food and kept it on his desk, then brought his phone out,so you spent 100 thousand dollars.

"W-what, i-i d-didn't spend that much money, I'm serious, really, then who spent this, he showed me and I was shocked that we spent that much on the food, I think you have been a bad girl recently,s-sir pl-please I'm, why the fuck are you calling me sir.

I-I was sacred I'm sorry Damon I didn't know we spent that much money in the food I'm sorry, come on princess didn't I promise you that I won't punish you so why were you sacred, I was so embarrassed that I kept my head down not wanting to look at him cause of the guilt eating me.

"Princess please look at me please, I promise to never raise my hands on you I'm sorry I just felt like sinking that soft ass, then I blushed , I didn't know that made you frightened, I'm sorry, but I kissed him then he started kissing me so roughly, but I had to pull out cause u was out of breathe, Damon please don't apologize to me I'm sorry I didn't know we spent that much money."

"It's okay my princess come on let's eat, he brought me to his laps, then I adjusted me self to be confortable, then I heard a groan coming out from his mouth then I turned to him to face him but he held my waist firmly, Baby if you don't want anything to happen then I think you should moving, I blushed and faced my food.

Then I took a bite of the spaghetti, omg it was so nice that I couldn't help myself but moan, then I felt something poking my thigh, then I turned to face him but to receive another groan then I instantly knew what was poking me, I couldn't help myself but blush so hard.

So baby girl you enjoying teasing me don't you, n-no, I didn't know that was what was poking me, I promised that I wouldn't have turned around, is that so Princess, I just love the way he switched my nicknames, y-yes Damon, I promise I didn't know, then I felt a hand moving up to my thighs and my breathing hitched, D-da-monnn ahhh, he moved his hands to my clit and started massaging and sucked my neck so harshly that I couldn't help myself to moan.

Da-Damon,I'm so close, damnn, come for me baby girl, then I came immediately, I was breathing so badly, then he kissed me hungrily, then I pulled out cause I needed to breathe , I was so sad that I didn't know how to please him, Da-Damon, yes baby, can I Please You, i asked.

Get on your knees little slut, he said with a husky voice that turned me on, I can feel myself getting wet down there, I did what he asked immediately, then he zipped down his trouser then brought out his big long thick dick that had vain, I gulped hard.

You like lollipop right baby girl, I quickly nodded, Then take it like a good girl, then I took it to my hand it was so big, I moved my hands up and down, then Damon started groaning, I didn't even know what I was doing,then I took his dick into my mouth but it was so big that I thought that my mouth going to tear up.

Damon held my head and stared moving it up bad down that I was gauging on his dick, Fuckkkk, Sandra I'm fucking close, then he filled his cum inside my mouth.

I couldn't help thé tears to stop falling from my eyes cause of the way held my hair and made to gauge on his big, thick long dick that had vains on it but I loved it.

After he dressed up to, he picked me up and placed me on his laps and cleaned my tears up, baby girl, I just like the way he calls me baby girl, yes Damon, why are you crying did I hurt you, no, you didn't, I loved pleasing you, he pecked me and checked his time.

Love, i think we could start dressing up, okay, then I looked at the table and saw our food untouched then frown, but we didn't touch our food, he cane close to me then pecked my lips, baby I promise you that I would get you another one like this another time, now go get ready baby girl, I kissed him passionately then left to get ready the dinner at his parents house, I was really so excited to meet his family, he never actually say anything about them like that except his mom.

How did you guys enjoy this chapter please tell me and another chapter would be coming up soon and I also noticed that some people aren't voting nor commenting guys please I need you help.

I really want to thank those that are voting and commenting

Please don't forget like vote, comment and Follow me please guys I need it a lot.
Soon Damon and Sandra child's book would me coming up soon... And I also noticed that I suck at writing smuts 😂, But I hope you enjoyed this part cause this is actually the longest I have ever written 😂

Please vote, share, comment and follow me thanks
I just published a new book please check it out for me Mafia and his angel