Part 5

Sandra POV
   'I woke up and went to the bathroom, I came out and I didn't see Damon laying on the bed it hursts me that's he lied about him sharing the bed with me and I also noticed my ass doesn't hurt like before again, it seems like he applied so balm on my ass and I blushed instantly, why I'm in love with someone that spanked me so badly on my ass,I went downstairs to look for him as I was about to enter his office I was hearing moans and pleading from inside and I opened the door out of curiosity and I wished I never did, I saw Damon having sexy with a good looking blondie, I feel a flower vase out of shock and I gasped, they both turned to look at me he stared at me and I saw guilt on his face within a sec it was changed to a ruthless murdering face and I quickly ran out, but I heard him telling the blondie to leave his office and I saw running after me, I quickly went to his bathroom and I was about to lock it when he pushed the door opened, the question he just answer me made me boil with anger, 'what's wrong princess and with that I exploded, ' Are you seriously asking me that after what I just saw with that blondie, I yelled at him and I regretted it instantly when I rough hand connected with my cheek, then I started crying I looked up to his and saw his beautiful grey eyes were darkened with anger,' Who the fuck do you think that you can raise your voice at me and speak to me with that manner, answer me right now he slapped me again and held my throat so firmly,I-i am so so-sorry I-i didn't mean to speak to you with like that I-I'm sor-ry ple-please forgive me, I kept on sobbing and choking cause of the way he held my throat, he let go of me and walked away then I held my throat softly and started coughing and crying, I didn't expect him to be way heartless more than my dad, two things happened to me in a day why did I go out to search for me, I kept on crying till I fell asleep in the bathroom, I woke up on a soft bed and everything from last night rushing over to me and I felt like crying so badly then I realized that I fell asleep in the bathroom and not on the bed, I kept on staring on the bathroom door when I noticed it being opened, my eyes went wide immediately by the view I just saw, it was my master, I don't still knowing his name till now maybe he will tell me someday, a towel was wrapped around his waist, eight packs, v-line shape with water dripping from his lovely body sculptures by God and I'm so sure God spent so many days creating him, to make everything about his body and face so sexy, handsome and so hot, ''You can stare at it anytime you want princess, I felt my cheek to red but I was still sacred of him that I stuttered greeting him G-good morning m-master, he stared at me for a while and replied me the next question that came out his deep voice that can make any girl fall on there kneels took me by surprise,''How's your neck, cheek and ass now, I stared at him but not able to look at his eyes, it's getting better mast-er b-but m-my ass it's already getting better m-master, He nodded and said Are you still sacred of me Sandra he asked' damn the way he said my name me feel something dripping down there, I didn't reply him, I'm so sorry for what happened during the midnight hours,I had a bad day and I needed to cool of some steam and I also don't like when people raise their voice why talking to me especially after being sold like they weren't worthy, with those words coming out of his mouth I started sobbing lowly so he couldn't hear me, I'm so sorry master I didn't know what came over me, please forgive me and with that I quickly ran out, I didn't know where I was running to but I saw a beautiful garden and went there to cry, it really hurts a lot for those words to come out of him, that's I was never worth anything, he would never love me the way I loved him i was never expecting those hurtful words to ever come out from him i felt so stupid for living someone that would never respect me, why!! Was I actually the cause of my moms death is this my punishment, done someone I live to say this hurtful words to me, if yes! It's already working I feeling like my heart I broken into pieces I hate it so much, i miss my mama so much I kept, I wish she was here to advice me, I miss her everyday!, i thought he was apologizing for his bad behaviors but I was wrong how could he just hurt me like that!,I kept on sobbing till I felt I till had no strength left inside me and fainted, I heard someone telling me to keep my eyes opened but I couldn't and I finally closed my eyes and everything went black.

     I know some of you might hate me for this chapter believe me it hurts me a lot to write this, it's so painful and you know we are in the early stage I can't just start writing sweet things about them, please have some patience, I will always keep reminding you please vote for sold to a mafia  king by Elizabeth and guess what that's me ?, I love you all so much please I need your support for my first book and please no mean comments I'm pleading to you all, Love you and see you in Chapter 6 ❤️... BYE