Part 2

Damon Pov
   I am a the king of mafia underground and an Italian mafia while I'm a billionaire on the outside world, I am Damon Lebron thé might man,only few people know who I am some of my shipment were stolen and I found out that it was an America mafia, he thinks of himself like a superior while he is an ant that I can crush within a second, my men captured them including Xavier the American mafia, I gave them the best torture till i was satisfied to know they can't mess with my things like that, after torturing them I let my men continue then I left the torture and went to my room to freshening up and drove out of my mansion.
       I went to the coupon restaurant cause they sell nice coffee and it is just so peaceful, immediately I stepped inside everyone froze and some of the girls started drooling over me, I was disgusted by their behavior cause I knew what they wanted me cause if money and good sex,went to my booth and was going through my phone till I heard an angelic voice, got me to look yup to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen,"fuck it's not just her voice but everything about her, she is 5.5feet short, slender waist with the most beautiful sea green eyes,with a sexy body and she looked so innocent,she saw me staring at her for a long time and blushed and I smirked knowing that I'm having some effect on her after I told her my order and she quickly walked away with her rounded ass not forgetting to bounce, fuck I'm hard I need to call ria, she's my slut but she thinks that I'm dating her, I have told her severally but she doesn't listen, I waited for my princess to come back but she didn't, that was what triggered me to make her mine no matter what, anything I like would always be mine
        When I got home I quickly, called my first in command that's my best friend John to check on her bio, he was surprised by me checking on a girls bio that he didn't let me go without messing with me but finally he did his work and cane to me running and showing me his laptop and to my surprise she's the daughter of a bastard that owes me I smirked cause there's no way his gonna go away from me without receiving torture and he had the guts to fucking raise his hand on my little princess, she just turned 20 while I'm 35 and I will surely make sure she's mine and I won't leave her dad's house without some marks on his body, I told my maids to rearrange my room again cause I broke somethings after I found out that her dad beat her up, he had luck he didn't touch her face if not I would pour acid on his face.
         "After arriving again at his house by 2:00am, he was already in his parlor, hey bastard I said to him, he stared at me with horror knowing the man reason why I'm here...Hey bastard don't you think it's main time you pay your debt, s-sir please give me a little bit time I promise to pay up, I laughed really loud and said bastard you think you can mess with me don't you, I told my men to take all valuable things in his house but he quickly begged me sir please me some time I beg of you, I have a daughter, she's pretty and a virgin, you make use of her, please take her I'm using her to pay my debt off please sir I beg of you, I smirked knowing he would do something like that and I'm even surprised at all cause I knew he was a selfish man, then I told him to bring her within two minutes he came with his gorgeous daughter whose clothes was transparent cause water was splashed on her and her cloths, I could feel myself getting hard and smirked saying baby girl we meet again.
       I told my men to take her to my car while I dealt with her dad, I made sure to inflict some pain on his body so he won't mess with what's mine ever again, I went to my car saw expecting to see fear on her face but she was admiring me as I caught her she blushed immediately," sir please where I'm i going to, please take me back to my house, I didn't reply her then she started shouting while I whispered to her ear while she shivered then I smirked " Baby girl you can scream as much as you want no one would save you cause you were sold to me princess, then I heard I a sob while she whispered to herself while I heard her, I didn't know he was this heartless that he would sell me off like I never mattered then she started sobbing really hard," just stop ducking crying it's not like nothing could change what happened and you should call me master from now on, I regretted what I told her but I couldn't let her disrespect me, she should know she belongs to me and she mine, wether she likes it or not. 
Please I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment and please no negative comments please guys, I really need your support and motivation, if you don't understand anything you can always comment and I would explain anything you want I hope you love this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing this even though I went through some stress, Please vote and comment, and please no negative comments please guys, I really need your support on my first book and encouragement... I don't except myself to know how to write a good story but this is my first book to publish.I Love you all so much, Bye for now see you in chapter 3, it's gonna start with Sandra Pov, and I hope I didn't hurt anyone emotions, if I did I'm really sorry, Love you ❤️