Part 7

Sandra POV
'I woke up the a sharp pain on my head, I looked up to see him staring at me intensively, he wanted to say something but he didn't, I looked down to see our hands intertwined together and I couldn't stop myself from blushing, he noticed me and I quickly changed my expression to a emotionless expression, but he kept staring at me,watching my every move, my throat was so dried that I needed water, I asked him for water but it cane out as a whisper I quickly took the water from his hand and drank it as if my life depended on it, then I heard his sexy voice saying 'calm down baby girl' I looking up at him still trying to avoid eye contact with him before I knows it I started coughing pretty bad and I felt a hard hand on my back trying to soothing me and it worked I actually thought he was going to hit me, then I blushed realizing he didn't hurt me again, 'After he took the empty cup from me,she started apologizing to me, I was so sacred thinking he would take me back to my dad,' 'P-please s-sir don't apologize to me I made I a mistake by coming in between you and you girlfriends, I beg you I'm so sorry and Pl-please don't take me to him, plea-please don't take me to my dad I beg of you I kept on sobbing badly, I still wanted to stay with him cause I felt so safe in his hands but not my dad, I don't mind him beating up as far I'm in his arms to where I feel safe, I couldn't complete my pleading until I felt a warm lips kissing me so badly, I was shocked at first and followed his lead I kept kissing him till I was out of breath, I blushed at our encounter and remembered 'I haven't had my bath or brushed my mouth, I told him earning a chuckle from him, the next thing he said made me blush so hard, don't worry princess I already gave you a warm bath and brushed you mouth for you, so you have nothing to worry about, Omg god did he just say he bath me, thank God my scars are not visible, before I could reset my self I felt a warm lips on mine, he tasted like cologne he his so sweet, but I had to stop the kiss cause I needed to breath I smacked his chest playfully and I apologized instantly cause I didn't want this moment to end he held my hands and told me that he would never raise his hands on me and I should also stop calling him master I should call him Damon and he also doesn't mind if I call him daddy when he's fucking cause I was moaning daddy, I didn't know I dreamt out that loud and I felt embarrassed immediately but he told me I should never get embarrassed but he also loves to see me like that when ever we are together,I blushed and felt so safe in his arms and I instantly and pecked him on his lips, I just remembered he had a girlfriend and my expression just changed immediately, ma-Damon what if you girlfriend sees you kissing me she would be really mad and I interrupted you encounter I'm so sorry, I would leave now I was pulled to his warm chest, I just noticed he wasn't putting anything except a sweat pants, he looked so hot I felt like licking his six packs I don't have a girlfriend princess, but I won't kid at all if you were mine, I blushed and felt his lips on mine again I moved in sync with him, till I couldn't breath and I touched my lips blushing so hard, 'What is it princess you didn't like the way I kissed you he asked with a smirked knowing full well why I was placing my hands on my lips, no that's not it, you are my first kiss and I blushed, he stood up kissing both my cheeks and threw me on his shoulder, I kept shouting at him to put me down but he refused and spanked my ass softly and I made I sound I have never made before and I heard aww from two unfamiliar voices,I blushed from embarrassment Damon dropped me down on a chair in his kitchen counter,You guys should leave my princess alone, come on Damon let me already speak with her, before Damon could anything she came running to me, Hey Sandra I have heard a lot about you, he never stop talking about you when he found you at the restaurant you work and he you imagine that he asked John to check on, she quickly stopped herself from completing her words, uhm, I'm Amanda you don't have to worry about me starting him cause I'm not into guys, and do you have have gotten sexy lesbian friend, If you have please tell her I'm available for her I kept on blushing but my mind went on wandering why she didn't t complete what she was saying, Amanda please let my little princess have her breakfast first before you start disturbing her okay,Okay MR grumpy boss, what did you just call me said Damon, ' I'm sure you heard me well enough grumpy boss with that ran laughing so hard I and the guy she went to hid behind him started laughing, I didn't know what I did that Damon came after me, 'Princess I thought you would be on my side in nit there's, with that he started tickling me and I started laughing so hard I-I'm so sorr-y Damon, please stop, then he stopped kissing me roughly, I joined his sync but stopped immediately when I heard another awww, from Amanda and the other guy said at the same time, Omg enough with the teasing John and Amanda you are making my princess go red like a tomatoes, she has to eat so please leave us you both got your house so please leave, Damon they can stay I don't mind at all, I really like her a lot said John and I blushed, enough liking what's mine you got some luck she asked you to stay, so you all prepare something to eat, baby I look up to him and blushed at my new nickname, eat this he have me 3 slice of pancakes, some bacon and an orange juice with some strawberries, I was a lot that I frowned at him and said,' 'I can't finish this Damon it's a lot come princess just eat something so you can take your drugs, now eat up then I started eating to my surprise I didn't know when I finished it, he looked at him and kissed my both cheeks and said I'm proud of you damsel, I blushed at his new nicknames I'm not sure I'm ever going to get use to this.
'After my lunch, Damon and John went out for some work, I felt so sad but after he told me how won't waste time, then I felt relaxed and kissed him passionately, he was so surprised by my move and kissed me immediately, I had to pull back cause I couldn't breathe anymore then he went with John I and Amanda has a movie night, my mind and attention wasn't on the movie I was watching I just wanted to see Damon face so before I slept off he promised me he wasn't going to waste time and with I slept off still waiting for Damon to walk through that door and I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter please don't forget to like, vote and comment please guys I need you help,no mean comments and please don't give up on my first book, share to your friends and tell them about it.I would really appreciate if you all support my first book... And I'm going to be writing a new story It's thé Rejected Mates, you all would actually love this book,it's not just about alpha but a mafia king. I promise that you would really enjoy this story and please don't forget I need your support and love for my books. Bye for now see you in the next chapter, And I'm only chanced to post my books during weekends on a daily but when I'm not on break I cannot post daily, cause of school and other stuffs please keep supporting me...I love you all a lot and thanks for 1k reads and 3 followers we are growing together, please don't forget to share my stories and tell people to read it love you all ❤️?
The Rejected Mate would be coming up soon don't loose interest in my book cause I'm so full of surprises love love all ? ❤️...Bye