Part 4

Damon POV
      I didn't regret spanking her ass one bit, I only regretted that she couldn't sleep well and I would have stopped when she asked me, I felt my heart slipping into two by the way she would scream and cry, that was why I stopped after a while, I also know she hates me by now but I did all those things to save her from her bastard father that planned on selling her to as a sex toy but I found out immediately that was the main reason why I went to her house by midnight and I would make sure to hurt him, that he wouldn't even think about touching what's mine ever again. I got a call from my best man John, informing me that Xavier tried to escape from the warehouse, I'm on my way right now leaving my princess all alone.
              « Recape »
   After receiving a calling form John telling me about Xavier attempt to run away from the ware house, I went to the closet to get dress and I looked over to the tiny sexy figure on my bed sleeping so uncomfortable from spanks, and she was moaning badly calling my name in I dream, I smirked knowing what she's dreaming about, Then I applied balm to help her ass pain reduce with that I kissed her forehead and the left the glancing at her one last time.

  « Present »
     'I arrived at the warehouse seeing my men hurting Xavier men, while Xavier was kept in room I asked thé to keep him cause I wanted to be the one to hurt him myself, Hey stinky rat I hope you had fun trying to run away from me, then I punched him so hard on his face, with that he he spitted out blood and his nose was bleeding so badly.
Warning 18
  I told John to bring my specialist, with that he smirked knowing full well what I was taking about, within a minute he came with my tools box within a minute, I looked over to Xavier seeing fear written over his face, he knows fully well what's about to happen to him I brought out a hammer and placed his hands on the table, Plea-please Damon don't do this I know I made a mistake I'm i so sorry please forgive me, please I promise not to come back ever again, he kept on pleasing and I started laughing so hard for him to thing that is pleading would work for me and for him to also think he would walk out of her alive, his only mistake was for him to mess with my shipments, I am not just called the Mafia King for no reason I am called the Mafia King cause I'm so ruthless and I don't forgive not a bit, with that I pleaded him hand on the desk and kept on breaking his fingers, he kept on crying, his cry's was so sweet this is going to tach him a lesson to never mess with me even after his death, with that I laughed. He said something that made me stop immediately,'I can't just wait for the day, other mafia's find your weakne-, I didn't let him complete his word I nailed his forehead with my hammer I kept on nailing him till his head was smashed completely, I went to my ware house bathroom to wash off that bastard blood from me body, I told my men to clean his mess then I went my my penthouse.
       « Killing scene is over already, I don't enjoy writing this part one bit ? ? »

  I felt like fucking someone so hard and I couldn't make my angel more sacred of me so I called Ria my sex toy, she always think that she's something to me I only enjoy her cause of good sex that all it would always be, after she came to my office we went straight to business, I kept thrusting so hard she kept begging me to stop but I didn't until I heard something shattering and a gasps, then I saw her and felt guilty immediately and I went to after her, while telling Ria to fuck out of my office she left immediately after hearing the way I sounded, I went to my room to see my princess crying I'm my bathroom, baby why did you run away like that?, I didn't except her to react like that, 'Are you seriously asking me that after what I just saw now, just get out right now,'She said yelling at me, I didn't want to react cause she was jealous, baby girl are you jealous, you know it's not too late, 'Are you out of your mind jealous my foot just get the hell out of here immediately she yelled at me again and that was the thing that just pissed me off immediately, I forgave her before but not again, she violated my rules, with or without the rules i hate it when someone yells at me and I did something that I'm gonna regret forever, I slapped her and held her throat firmly, 'Who did fuck do you think that you can raise that stupid voice of yours and he'll at me answer me now, I was so angry that I slapped her again, then she started sobbing so hard I am so so-sorry I didn't mean to speak to you like that I'm sorry, I-i didn't know w-what came over me, I'm sorry, with that I left the bathroom and went to my office , not able to look at her in the face, I thought I saved her from her dad from raising his hands on her and I did that same thing to her, what the hell is wrong with me, fuck, I kept on breaking things in my office I can never forgive myself for what I did.

    Guys this chapter broke my heart into pieces, I even cried. I hope You loved this chapter, Please I need your vote and comments it would help me a lot guys, I actually need your support, love and lovely comments from you guys, it breaks my heart that I haven't received and comments yet and thank you so much for 1k reads, I live you guys a lot please keep supporting me ❤️