Chapter 9

I want to say my special thank you to PinkyRai75 ,you have been so supportive...Love you ❤️

Sandra POV
"I woke up feeling so pressed but a big hand was weighing down, I struggled to free myself but it was no avail."

"Damon please I want to pee, princess come on stay with me, I will pee on this bed if you don't let me go, then he whined before let me go, I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my business then after that I brushed my teeth, had my bath and came out.

When I got to the room, I didn't see Damon on the bed so I expected him to be down stairs, I went to the closet to take my pink pantie with a pink bra and wore a baby pink mini skirt with a white crop top and a black Nike palm slippers that belonged to Damon, I saw my reflection in the mirror to see my curves and my ass so big and sexy, then I went to the kitchen.

'Good morning babe, I greeted Damon who was preparing breakfast, your food smells wonderful, he looked at me and smirked then walk up to me and kissed me so passionately and I did the same following his lead, I pulled out cause I needed to breath, You look so beautiful my damsel, I blushed at his words, sit down, I prepared breakfast my love, can you stop making blush very now and then, hubby, then he spangled my ass softly but it was kind of harsh then I jumped slightly looking at him with a fake angry stare but he laughed at me and served me yummy breakfast.

It's way sweeter than it taste Babe, but not as sweet at you, she smirked at me while he told me but I kept blushing like strawberries, I quickly ate my food while Damon left for work saying he has some business to take care of and I was so sad, I thought we were going to spend time together, then he told me that he would call Amanda over after five minutes Amanda came to over, while I used her phone to video call Olivia I saw the way they were giving eye contact to each other and from there I new something great is gonna happen between them and I can't just wait.

Damon POV
When my princess came down for breakfast I couldn't just help but stare at her, she was looked so sexy in that mini baby pink skirt she wore and the white too with my Nike black palm, her curves were heavens that any one would bow down to have a taste of her and I knew she was the one for me, my one and only princess, after I gave her, her meal she loved it and finished it in a go, I got a call from John telling me we have some issues, I told her and I saw the way she changed her face to a sad one, I pecked her and told her I would call Amanda over for her so I went to my room and got dressed then left.

Mature scenes ⚠️: I will try my best to write this killing scenes well ?... Wish me all the best, Love you. Now it's time for actions...

"I quickly arrived at my warehouse and bumped at John,Now would you tell me why you called me and ruined my moments with my girlfriend, she smirked at me and his face changed into a serious one, then I knew some bastard tried to mess with my drugs and guns, I sell the best gunpowder and gun so may people like stealing from me but I always find them but I think some people never learn.Damon, Turkey mafia's tried stealing your gun and gunpowder to sell the the Australia mafia."

"I hope you caught them John, of course, there is one way someone tries to steal from you and get away, they are in the basement, I pat his shoulder then smiled at him and quickly went to the basement to deal with them.

Warning ⚠️: It's time guys, If you don't like killing scene then this part isn't for you.

"Look at what we have here the Australia mafia in my basement trying to steal my gun and gunpowder, aww, what a pussy man thinking he can runaway from me even though he tried, then I smashed his head with my shoe not giving him a quick death, why did you try to steal my goods answer me now, I-I'm so-sorry Damon I-I didn't mean to take your goods please ple-please let me go and I won't come back to take anything from you, it's so smart of you to think I will let you walk out of here alive, ok-okay let's make an arrangement for your future son and daughter to get married, Ple-please Damon. Okay, but I have to deal with you first but I won't kill you.

"JOHN, yes boss, get me a marriage agreement, indicating when she's 18 she would be able to get married to my future son, he looked shocked at my words and quickly nodded, I dealt with Eddy, the American mafia, then I walked to him and bent closer to him to see him shivering, I am two years older than him which makes him 33 years, you should get a pretty ass wife so your daughter would be cute and also treat your future daughter some morals and let her know she's meant to obey her husbands words no matter what and she should be a virgin and let's her be home-school and be very innocent, she is not meant to be close to any guys except from you, Do I make myself clear, she should be born after 5 years my son is born okay.

" y-yes sir, I promise not to disappoint you, good then I told my men to treat him well and take him home, they where so surprised my words then I drove to the ice cream shop and got my princess a vanilla ice cream and chocolate, then I drive home, I was greeted by my princess watching a Barbie cartoon, I can't believe she's grown and still watch cartoons but I love her innocence, immediately she saw me, she came running to hug me, I couldn't help but smile and spanked her fat ass, she jumped slightly and play slapped my chest then I pecked her and gave her what I got for her, she thanked me and started shoving it, I laughed at her and left her to freshen up and there's no way I'm going to tell her about the agreement cause she's going to be mad at me but I'm only doing this for my future son.

"She came to the room and hugged me and thanked me once again, I kissed her lovingly and she joined my pace, she pulled out cause she needed to breath, then I lay both of us on bed I said my good night to her and she did the same then we both slept off.

Guys I'm sorry for not for long, I have been busy with school and the rest but I hope you are enjoying my book and please don't forget to like, share ,vote and follow me it would help me a lot. Thanks ?❤️

Word count:1255words