Part 3

Sandra Pov
        I was woken up by a chilled water splashed over me and I knew who it was instantly, I couldn't process myself till my dad to me down stairs and I was so shocked by the person I saw in my home, the way he stared at me made me feel self conscious lust was written all over his face, that I tried to use my hands to cover my self up, I looked down at nightie and the my surprise you could see me clearly, and I knew the main reason why lust was filled all over his face, " Hey baby girl we meet again, damn I couldn't process everything till I heard him telling his men to take me to his car, I tried fighting them but I couldn't cause they where way stronger than me but not as sexy and handsome like my handsome man, after some hours he came back, I kept staring at his handsome face, he noticed me then I quickly blushed looking at the other side of the tinted window. 'Sir please where i'm going to?, I asked expecting a reply from him but he didn't even glance at me or replied to my question then I asked him to take me home but there was no reply coming from him', So I stared screaming, then he moved so close to me that I froze, he came to my ear whispering, " Baby girl scream as much as you want cause no one would be able save you from me,cause you were sold to me princess, 'then I stared sobbing cause it really hurts for my dad to sell me off to a complete stranger that I didn't know except I met few days in the restaurant I worked,I didn't expect my dad to be  this heartless that he would sell me off like I never mattered in his life before,then I started sobbing really hard cause it really hurts me," Then I heard him speak up again,' You can cry as much as you want, on my bed while fucking so hard and you should call me master anytime you are with me, I felt after he said those words that I felt my self shaking up,when we get home I will give you some rules you should follow, do you get me and I nodded, I felt a sharp pain on my laps and I felt like crying , you have words baby girl use it now, then I replied y-yes ma-master, I was already sacred of him, I thought he was my Prince Charming but not knowing I was so wrong to think about him like that.'

          After a little while we arrived at a penthouse, God it was so gorgeous and really so big, I fell in love with the penthouse immediately, I didn't even get enough time to admire the house I was dragged to a big office,while everything was black except from the bulb bring light to his office, I think his best color is black,'Read through this, I was brought out of my imagination by a deep sexy voice, his voice was just doing things to me, that I have never felt before, I read though it and I didn't like what I saw a bit.
        Rule:1 Don't put on anything when I'm around you.
              2 Call me master when we are always together and when I'm fucking you,you call me daddy.
             3 Anything I want from you, I get it. 
             4 You don't talk back at me.
      And if you don't obey any of this rules you will be punished severely, Do I get myself baby,yes master. You will be staying in same room with me and sharing a bed with me as well baby girl, he said in an husky voice and my pussy started throbbing, do I get myself baby girl, I nodded and i realized what I just did and started  pleading but it was of no use.

          Little smut is coming up, please skip this part but not this chapter. Rated 18, don't let your mama see you reading this part.

      'Bend over time my desk right know princess, the way he called me princess my my leg so weak, I did as I was told, when I spank, you count and say thank you daddy do I get myself princess, yes master, he dragged my gown up, I was so embarrassed cause I wore nothing underneath, I relaxed after he rubbed my ass in circles but I wasn't expecting what came next.

      Spank, one thank you daddy
       Spanks, two th-ank you da- ddy
       Spank, three t-ank you dadd-y, I please stop I'm so sorry,I felt myself crying already cause it was too painful for me to handle.
       Spank
          .
          .
           .
           .
            .
             .
      Spank 20 tha-nk you daddy.                                              Smut ends already, so enjoy now ❤️
        I was already crying badly and my ass was so hot and I'm sure it's badly red, I was crying badly, I-I'm sorry I didn't meant to disobey your rules,I-I'm sorry, I started sobbing hard my first day here and I received a spank, it's not morning yet, it's midnight I am so sacred of him right now, he didn't say anything, he just took my hand and took me upstairs to a gigantic room, with everything designed and painted black, except the light bulb 'Go get some sleep, I was actually sacred to stay in this big room alone,The next word that came out of my mouth I didn't expect to come out like that, I'm i going to sleep here alone? I asked.

      No you won't get some rest while I freshening up okay, yes master, with that he left, I couldn't even lie down with my ass down, I only could lie down with my ass facing up, I'm not sure I would be able to walk well not seat down properly with that I slept off dreaming about me and him doing some stuffs.

     I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I did, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter, Please don't forget to vote and follow me please guys, it will help me a lot, thank you. See you all in the next chapter starting with Damon. And I hope you love the characters used in my story. Love you all 😘