Do You Love Me

Despite claimin they'd be just friends, Saffron found herself avoiding Charlie. Avoiding running into him, talking to him, even meeting his gaze.

Charlie had no trouble noticing this. And to be honest it hurt more not talking to her than it did talking to her and not being with her.

He made an effort to be able to walk with her after dinner, or have the same lunch break with her.

Unfortunately Saffron was smart and quick and was able to escape Charlie's company.

It wasn't because she didn't want to be with him, he did. But she still was unsure how she felt about anything, about the situation. Looking at him still hurt and she wasn't sure if she'd ever get over it.

Lenard was in when she got into work, just over a week after the dance. Saffron had had the pleasure of not seeing her for the entire week, seeing her now just hurt her even more. And the worst thing was that Lenard knew how much she would be hurt. She knew how Saffron would be feeling, and jealousy made her happy about this.

Greeting Saffron witha wide smirk, Lenard made her way towards her.

"Good morning Lenard," Saffron said trying not to grit her teeth so bad.

"Good morning Saffron. How are you today?" Lenard asked and Saffron could practically smell how fake she was.

"I am fine."

"Good good. I just wanted to come and tell you how happy I am that you chose to listen to me and stay away from Charlie. It's better that way," Lenard smiled.

"I'd say your welcome, but I'm not saying away from him because you want me to," Saffron said bravely.

"Oh that's right. You're still cut aren't you?" Lenard asked smiling.

"You better hurry up and get to work. It's very busy today," Lenard said before strutting out.

Saffron huffed, curling then uncurling her fist. How she wouldn't mind yanking on Lenards hair.

"How's Lenard?" Erica asked sarcastically.

"As nasty as always," Saffron said, entering the supplies closet to ready her station.

"Yeah, well you get that. Hey be quick yeah? New dragon came in and is causing quite a ruckus. Getting hard to keep it under control," Erica reported.

"I see. Ok, I'll just get stuff," Saffron said reaching up to grab some bandages.

Heading into her station she signalled for the first patient.

Slipping on some gloves, her heart stopped as Charlie entered the room, his wrist twisted abnormally and his shirt ripped open slightly, a cut seent hrough it.

"Shoot Charlie," Saffron instantly went into healer mode, pulling him towards the bed, pushing him to sit. She pulled his shirt off, keeping her eyes trained on the cut only. She the began putting a charm on the scar to stop bleeding for a few moments so she could mend his wrist.