Heey

Ok so (sorry about this not being a chapter BUT) 
I was laying on my bed wearing a pair of the most comfortable pants ever, constructing my 36th- yep that's right 36th- chapter to hopefully post this evening/today/tonight depending on where you are from, and I thought, I wonder if there is anything that I need to clear up, like is their anything that any of my most fabulous readers are still confused about or even if they want to see anything happen between any of the characters or anything like that. 
I do understand that I am the author, and that this is my story, but I want to make it a good one and so I feel input is needed! I want you guys to enjoy every part of this and want to make sure no one is confused or sad because of anything! So let me know!

OH!

And I was reading this awesome Remus fanfic and thought what would everyone think of a marauder one? Like it could be cool right? Anyways I thought so. And I know I don't seem so reliable regarding updating at the moment- and i am like the most apologetic person in the world for that- but I am literally done with school and around work and study - which I don't start until next year-I will finally have plenty of time to write! Yes! Dream come true!

Anyways guys don;t forget that I love you all and I hope you have a good day/night! xoxox