Chapter 15

Letters

Kadens Pov

I woke up and reached for Nova.

She's not here.

Maybe she got nervous and left before I woke up? I sit up and reach for my phone but stop once I see a note on my desk.

( Note )

Kaden,

Noah and I had to leave. You guys shouldn't be in danger just cause we love you. You all deserve to live a life without us holding you back. I want to thank you for all the love and joy you've brought into my life. You're my first love and I want you to know that every moment we spent was real. Last night was real Kaden. I'll always cherish every moment I spent with you. I will spend the rest of my life wishing we got our happy ending. Please try to find happiness. I want you to find someone that can give you everything you deserve. I desperately wish that someone was me. I'm so sorry. Don't be angry kaden. You deserve to be at peace. Take care of yourself, the boys, your sister, and your father.
I hope our story doesn't end like this.
I love you, Kaden.

Yours,
                 Nova
(End)

"No no no no" I whispered to myself

There's no fucking way she just left me like that.

I planned a date for us tonight.

I was going to give her a strawberry smoothie and skittles then ask her to be my girlfriend.

I told her I loved her last night and she still left me.

We haven't done anything yet. We haven't been on a date.

How did she make me love her so much in such short time? How is our story such a disaster already?

Our short disaster..

I hate how I expected her to be the only person I can let in and not lose.

I'm such a fool.

~~

All the boys found notes somewhere in their rooms. Alex sat in his bed with the note in his hand for awhile. He didn't want to believe they left. Everything was so much better with them here. They were his little siblings.

Kaden ran into his dads office and yelled at him to find the twins. He wouldn't calm down cause they left no trace. They were gone. Kaden cried for the first time in years.

Lorenzo found a note from the twins under the door of his office. He put all his men to work on finding the twins. He knew they were smart and would be hard to find but he had to at least try.

Jake was the worst so far. He read the note over and over until he got sick. He didn't want to believe Noah would do this to him. Noah wouldn't sleep with him then leave that same night. He would never do that. He knew this was a nightmare. He punched and threw everything in his room until he realized he wasn't going to wake up. This was real. His first love and his bestfriend left him. They left him just like his dad did.
Just like everyone else did.
~~

It's been 3 months.

Noah and Nova made their was to Vegas. They fought at clubs to make money then kept moving so their father wouldn't catch up. They made good connections and have people keeping tabs on the boys.

Noah completely fell apart.

He's not the same sarcastic boy he was a few months ago. He misses Jake and the boys. The guilt from leaving Jake after they slept together is tearing him apart.

Novas not doing any better. It's been months and they're all she thinks about.

Her Pov:

"Noah?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Noah, where are you?" I yell again walking around the apartment.

I walk into my room and see him on the bed.

"I've been calling you asshole. You could've said something"

"Sorry" he muttered typing something on his phone.

He hasn't been talking much since we left but we're gonna have to get used to this soon.

"I just wanted to tell you tha-" I was cut off by the burning feeling in my throat.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. AGAIN

"Gosh Nova, what the hell is wrong with you?" Noah asks clearly disgusted.

"Shut up Noah. I probably ate something bad"

"We eat the same things every day and I'm fine. Don't tell me you're knocked up at 17" He laughs then immediately stops and looks at me.

"Don't say that" I say clearly in denial.

We're both silent for a couple seconds before Noah sits up.

"Nova did you sleep with Kaden?" Noah asks.

I only nod.

"Oh god" I whisper with tears in my eyes.

"You've been so bitchy and you've been throwing up all your food for the past couple of days. What if you are pregnant?" Noah says

"I'm 17. There's no way I'm having his kid after I left him"

"Hey it's okay. We'll get a test then figure out the rest. It'll be okay" He says pulling me into his chest while I cry.

This is just my luck.

~~

"Congratulations, you're almost 3 months pregnant" The doctor says.

We didn't say anything.

"I'll give you two a moment" She says leaving the room.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Noah says

"I'm going to kill you"

"Okay sorry. Are you going to vacuum the thing out or do you want to be a mom at 17?" My stupid brother asks

I started crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What did I do?" Noah asks.

"I can't get rid of the baby Noah. But my baby won't have a dad. We can't go back there. Dad will kill the boys and Enzo then the baby will grow up in a horrible place. What the hell am I gonna do?"

"We have to tell Kaden. He's the father" Noah says gently.

"No, we can't tell him. He hates me" I cry

I should've told him.

—————
1/27/23
1:15AM