Chapter 19

The End Of Joah

Lucian's Mafia was the 3rd biggest mafia. Since Ricardo's is the 2nd, Nova marrying Lucian will bring them to the top.

No one knew Nova had planned to go back to Ricardo and make her own plan.

Nova IS going to obey Ricardo. Nova IS going to meet with Lucian and go through with their plan.

What no one knows is that Nova is planning to bomb the whole wedding since everyone from both mafias will be there.

She's taking down the 2 mafias while walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress.

She's sacrificing herself for the people she loves.

Kadens mafia is big but Lucian and Ricardo working together makes everything more difficult.

The only thing Nova cares about is her daughter being safe and happy.

She's ready to make sure that happens.

She's ready for her story to end.

Novas Pov

"Enzo would've loved to see you guys" Jake says

"Where is he anyways? And Bella?" Noah asks

"They're traveling right now."

We were all sitting in the living room watching old movies.

I told the boys I was going to the bathroom but instead make my way to the armary.

I was in the middle and stuffing something in her bag when Noah walked in.

"I knew you were up to something" He says scaring me

"Please just go" I said going back to what I was doing.

"Do you really think I would let you go into a suicide mission by yourself?" Noah yells.

"Yes Noah! You have to watch over my daughter. You have to stay here with Jake." i yell turning around

"Alex, Kaden, Jake, and Audrey can't lose both of us. Go back and watch the movie with them Noah. I don't want our last memory to be of us fighting" I say with tears forming in my eyes

"I love them but I won't leave you Nove. Audrey has her dad and the rest of her family to look after her now. You have me to look after you so please just tell me the plan and we'll do it together." Noah says walking towards me

"What about Jake? He clearly still loves you. You can't just abandon him again. We both can't abandon them again" I says

"I don't know what to say. I can't talk about them so just please tell me what we're going to do before they come looking for us" Noah says closing the door.

I spend the next few minutes explaining my crazy plan. We then write notes to each of the boys.

Again.

We wrote letters for Audrey to open up when she's older.

This is harder than the first time. This feels so surreal. My life is full of pain and abandonment. I just want to be with my daughter.

We attach bombs around our bodies and quietly sneak out of the house.
~
The twins left that house once again.

No one knew it would be their last time.

~~

Jake was the one that went looking for the twins when they didn't come back to the living room.

Jake was the one who found the notes and he was in shock that they would just leave again.