I want to live (reader x The Question AKA Vic sage)

This one-shot was a freaking mess, I had to fix it

This one-shot was a freaking mess, I had to fix it. I wrote it when I was 14 and shit reading it right now it needs major fixing! god damn...

it's The question x villain exhero reader

I'm proud of the edit I hope you like it as I did 🖤

2018-5-14

Warnings:

1-Depression talk 2-bad words

3-bad writing 4-violence

Enjoy ✨

----------------------------------

Being in the justice league is stressful, my mental health has never gotten this bad before... it's really bad, looking at the positive side, everyone likes me here, being one of the loved heroes in the league was great but of course, my inner demons told me otherwise...

Even though a lot of people "love" me, still can't help to doubt myself every day, the pressure they have on me is high... they don't even realize it, one mistake and everything will fall...

if people start to hate me I don't know what I would do anymore, I'll simply lose it... you might say this is a bit dramatic but insecurities are real... living out of the love of people was hard, of course, no one knew of those thoughts, and being an actor has its good side.

The best thing in the justice league Watch Tower was hanging out with my "friends", especially The Question AKA Vic sage, he is one of the most innovative heroes I know, especially since Batman had assigned him to the Lex Luthor and Superman investigation, I CAN'T be on his bad side, he'll just expose me in seconds.

of course, everything was great till this day...

looking around...everything looks blurry.. where the hell am I! ugh my head...

"Well, well, well... finally awake!" the mysterious figure said while looking into my eyes like he was peaking inside my soul... hasn't he learned about personal space before?

"What is wrong with you? untie me!" trying to get out of the chains. finally, my eyes cleared up... I seem to be in a basement or something, Who the hell is this?

"tsk-tsk not yet sweetie, we need to talk" his smirk turns serious.

"What the hell!" struggling to get out, "shhh- stop being annoying and listen to me!", "what! get it over with" at this point, I started getting angry.

finally leaving my face and turning around, "well, I need a favor from you... not a favor it's more of a "you have no choice situation?" do you understand what I'm saying?" turning back again with a creepy expression on.

"what do you mean by I don't have a choice? You do realize I can kill you on the spot right?", his eyes widened in surprise "poor thing, did you forget you're from the justice league? it's not allowed to kill there... didn't batman teach you this? dear old batman wouldn't be proud of this..." his smirk rises again while watching your face sour, finally bursting out of laughter