Moonlight (Nightwing x villain reader)

found yourself in a depressive episode, and who is there to help but Nightwing?

2018-5-14

Warning:

1-bad writing, 2-depressive talk.

----------------------

failure... mission after mission, I seem to lose every single time.

coming 'home' empty-handed has carved a hole in my heart. I feel empty, useless... not even worth a cent.

I never chose to live this life, just because of past mistakes I'm stuck in this never-ending loop.

tears seemed to dry over time, my mental state has gotten worse than before... don't get me wrong, I'm not 'weak' I can hold a fight if I want to... it's just that life has gotten worse than before.

especially since I discovered that my worst enemy was not other but me... the thought of ending everything and being free roamed my head every single day.

This loneliness, no one would miss me honestly, it's the price of being a villain.

karma is a bitch

going on missions used to be fun, until I met that son of a-. -sigh- he made my life worse...

not even bother looking over the mission details, I just knew it. we fight a little and come back empty-handed. the same old

one time on a mission decided on just ditching the whole mission, instead went to a different location.

your boss obviously got furious, "how dare you do that too me! did you forget your place?!" hitting whatever was next to him.

meanwhile, Nightwing has sworn that you would be in this location today, Batman is never wrong.

confusion clouded Nightwing's thoughts, where are you?

--

sitting in some random park, looking over the stars... swings are always relaxing.

I already know the conscience but fuck it- "there you are" a familiar voice got closer to you

decided on ignoring him, "hello?" he said waving at your face with a smirk

"what?" a frown painted your face. "aren't you supposed to be somewhere?" he smiled at you

"Not anymore," looking at the empty distance, Nightwing decided on sitting on the swing next to you. "hmm? did I hear that right? seems like the big boss doesn't pay well" he laughed at his own joke.

"ha-ha very funny" you tried hiding your smile but failed, he sighed "I just wish sometimes that you weren't a villain" returning to his serious demeanor, turning to face you again.

both of you knew that was not possible, sighing once again, focused on the sky.

"Unfortunately that's not a choice anymore", a minute of silence passed "it is a choice" he finally spits it out.

sighing for the 100th time, "you don't get it...You think life is that simple.. just like that, leave the company, find a job and live on my own with my full freedom, I wish I could but this is not real"

Nightwing looks at the empty sky, thinking... "what if.. you come with me?" his full attention is on you now.

"Are you joking? me and the justice league?", looking in his eyes searching for a smile, a laugh. an 'it's a prank moment'... but he seems like he means it.

"forget it Nightwing, what would the justice league want to do with an 'ex villain' that can't even fight anymore." kicked the rock that's near you.

"V/n, it's true, trust needs time to be built, but everyone deserves a second chance" Nightwing's eyes gleam with hope, his face blended with the moonlight, his beauty is truly one of a kind...

"b-but, they'll kill me if I do-", "you'll be with the justice league, nobody can hurt you" he talked in a persisting manner.

it seems that he really wants you to join him, he got up from the swing and turned to you, "listen, I don't want to push you into anything, if you change your mind don't be shy to give me a call" handing you his number.

Nightwing started walking away but stopped halfway "We'd love for you to join us Y/n, I would love that" he gave you his charming smirk.

----------------

I loved editing this one, I wanted to write a caring Nightwing, I hope he seemed loving here as much as I wanted.

if you have any tips for me please don't hesitate to tell me!