The intruder (Loki x villain reader)

2020-11-11

You were assigned to steal classified data from the Avengers.

Loki was with the Avengers at this timeline, it was hard to adjust to this hero lifestyle for him but in the end it had to be done one way or another, nothing hard for the god of mischief right?

Just a normal day in the Avengers Headquarters

"good morning.." in his morning deep voice as he walks in the Livingroom, Tony took a quick glance at him then returned his attention at what's he's doing before, "rough night?" Tony said as Loki began making his coffee, taking condensed milk out of the fridge "perhaps"

sighing, taking a sip from the coffee he made. there's a feeling in the back of his head that kept trying to steal Loki's attention for the past 10 hours, yet Loki didn't care enough.

Meanwhile

in another place.

"The plan is simple, get in, take the data from the central computer and leave" strictly said, rolling his eyes at me as he can sense my fear.

This wasn't particularly the easiest mission as I had to break in The Avengers Headquarters... anyone would be scared or even terrified. Unfortunately, not everyone has the privilege to deny such orders... my life is in their hands at this point.

"it's not too complicated... it's just in and out, BUT don't bother coming without the data... this is one of the most crucial missions for us" my villainous boss said, "why me?" I was getting annoyed, I knew I was playing with fire right now.

"because my dear, you are easy to dispose, nobody would even remember you" he laughed historically.

ouch

"Nevermind" I knew I was fighting a losing battle "Yes sir" Sault.

but know this, one thing about me... is I never leave a mission unfinished.

Back to the Avengers

Loki couldn't brush off the weird feeling he's been sensing lately, "the hell is wrong with me" Loki annoyance increased from this continuous insomnia and bizarre feelings, decided to busy himself and continue reading the book he was reading previously, hopefully this will tire him up.

At night in the Avengers Headquarters

Most of the Avengers were busy with missions or their own life's at this hour.

Staring at the wall while playing with anything that's next to him at this point, insomnia is surly killing this god slowly, sighing.

meanwhile

"It's now or never" equipped with all the tools and gadgets you need, as it was your thing.

a scientist who got stuck in the wrong web at the wrong time, surly.

as I studied the plan carefully I knew for a fact that most of the Avengers should be occupied at this late hour.

Placing the glass cutter on the window gently.

I was a scientist but the experience I gained from working on the dark side gave me lots of skills and benefits that a normal citizen wouldn't usually have...

as the glass cutter did it's job, I gracefully got in.

Step one of the mission was done but... the danger only increased.

I knew exactly where all the cameras were located, Tony stark was not the only genius around.

Step two was for sure going to be tricky, for the central computer was located at the heart of the Headquarters.