Spiderman(peter parker)x villain reader

This is a very old One-shot 2018/05/14

🪐warnings:

-Very bad writing

-Bad Grammar

You are a villain, known for following your master's orders, only him, anything he wants, you do. You don't like to hurt kids or innocent people but you have no choice, you can't disobey him.

Today's mission isn't that bad. Stealing a meteor from the lap

Your powers are dark magic, know some martial art, and got some guns, you are basically strapped up.

getting ready for the mission, feeling overconfident, even tho still felt nervous and a little afraid. You are ready now for the mission.

getting to the location

using your invisibility spell, getting inside the lab quickly. with your spying skills, passing all the cameras. there are two more things left to do, is to take a small sample of the meteor. taking it successfully and nobody even knew you were here in the first place, now all you have to do is get out.

getting out as fast as you can, finally reaching the exit. sighing in relief. Now you just have to get back to the safe base but... not too long till they found out that the meteor missing, in the end, it's in a government lap... they have super high Tec and shit.

running away from the lap as far as you could, need to get away from this place... FAST Now you're in Downtown New York. The best thing is that you're good at hiding and being stealthy, but you are not that strong with physical fights, but you still got the skills tho. You hid in ally way... nerves starting to eat you up, suddenly. : huh out of breath already? -in a mocking tone- once you heard the sound, you start running as fast as you can, and he followed. using his string to get you up to the roof You stand up so fast, summoning your demons to fight Spiderman, make him busy. after distracting him with your demons you ran as fast as possible! you were so nervous because you don't want to fail, there was no room for Failing, You must NOT fail. Jumping from building to building.

Spiderman pov

Spiderman "hey! wait up" finally beating those annoying demons, he then chased her so fast shooting her with his web shooter, but she kept dodging it!

Spiderman "why don't you just give me what you stole and everyone can go home" in a tired tone Y/n "not so sure about that!" with a confident stand blasting him with your dark power attack, but he dodged it, barely... Spiderman "Wahh!! you want the hard way! SO BE IT!"

Y/n pov

You used a little too much of your mana... backing away to take a quick breath.. tired already, damn it! He smirked "I didn't even do a Thing!, yet you are already tired! This is so funny!" laughing at you.

You want to laugh at me! Then TAKE THIS!! Summoning your demons, "Look who's laughing now!!" The hands held him down on the floor. Smiled at him with an evil smile/smirk, But you forgot to control your mana, the more you used your powers the tired you got. Your powers got weaker! Running away, suddenly your body forced you to stop to take a deep breath.

"Are you ok? we haven't started yet princess, you know that right?" (smirked) Y/n "Stop acting like you care about me! and Shut up! you didn't win yet!" furious at him,

"if you stop now I'll let you go, now please just hand it over.", "in your dreams" a rush of adrenaline took over your body and you blew him up with your attack!

"AHH, you begged for it!!!" he said in anger trying to stand up but he got hurt badly.

"Don't underestimate me next time! I'm V/n!" smirking at him "I win" Taking the bag and running away for good

"next time I'll get you just wait!" he said while coughing

-----------------

old message: Please be kind this is the first one-shot I did in English. I'm a noob in Spiderman too, I don't know a lot about him. If you like it please tell me

------------------

before I edited it, Spiderman won, but here I made the reader win! just because! This was my first one-shot ever, it's not great but not bad too, I hope whoever reads this enjoys it!

Thanks