The undying series (Rex x villain reader)

2019-04-18

hello guys! I came with another mess that I fixed... kinda, hehe. hope you like it, if you did please tell me!

<Rex get's attacked from nowhere, a new team of villains has arrived... or is it?>

another X villain here,

this is part one of this short series,

Warnings:

1-bad language, 2-suicidal behavior, 3-bad story, 4-bad editing.

hope you enjoy it!

-------------

"what do you think Van shit is planning now," Rex said while putting his stress on the ball in his hand, "sheesh is 5 in the morning dude chill. Stop worrying and sleep you've been up all night! and we have important training today" bobo covered his ears in annoyance.

"White knight speech today was strange... like he knew something is going to happen, plus it's been so long since he signed us for training, since when do we get training we're pros at this point!" Rex finally threw the ball away, offended by his thought.

"*sigh in annoyance* for now get some energy, tomorrow we'll ask him" Bobo finally said after falling asleep.

"I will be teaching you a new fighting technique, it'll help you in the future. the new e.v.o are stronger than before" agent six warned with a hint of worry, suspicious, since when does agent six show any kind of emotions especially worry? that is what circled Rex's head at the moment.

Bobo and Rex shared a glance at each other, confused.

something is going on.

"last time White Knight said we didn't need this type of training," Rex said with suspicion, "well now you need it so shut the hell up and listen"

after the training

"go to the main room Dr. Holiday wants you two" Agent Six said causally while cleaning his katana like nothing just happened, meanwhile, they were out of breath, they forgot how fast he was.

in Dr. Holiday's office,

Dr. Holiday puts a new device on their arms, almost like a bracelet of some kind...

"what's happening Dr, first special training then this weird bracelet?" Rex is starting to feel alarmingly worried.

"All we know is this is a new order from White just watch out ok, you CAN'T and I repeat, you can't leave without those bracelets, understood?"

"let's not make a big deal out of this you know how much paranoid white is, let's go eat some tacos, your treat, of course," Bobo smirked at Rex, feeling like a winner.

Dr. Holiday didn't utter a word, busy with her research.

in the city

"here you are, guys, what took you so long," a familiar voice said, Noah. "training...there's something strange happening but we don't know" feeling exhausted even though the day just began.

-suddenly the bracelet begins to ring-

a feeling of danger fills the air, what's happening?

-a motorcycle sound-

"bikers? What the hell is going on" Bobo said, taking his guns out, ready to shoo-hits Rex... he fell on the ground hard

"ugh what was that for!" he gets up as fast as his fall, "look!" Bobo warned a -a lot of motorcycles coming in Noah's way