Justice League/Batman x villain reader pt2

2019-1-13

This was so messy, I'm confused about what the hell happened here.. but I fixed it... I hope.

---

When they defeated you, Batman put you in the justice league, whether you like it or not.

warning:

1-bad writing, 2-bullying.

----------------

adjusting was hard... and it's still hard especially when everyone around me is constantly judging me, I guess it's the price of my actions but still... still it's better being in The batman castle than being in the watch tower with all those heroes... but it's strange how he gave me his trust this fast.

Batman gave me a chance to show my potential, for the first time this month he gave me access to the training room.

In the training room

"just in case, wear this watch, it's just like an electric monitor but much more advanced, so don't even think about doing something" Batman warned, giving Nightwing a look before leaving.

"so how's living with the heroes been doing with ya?" he said with a smirk

rolling your eyes at him, "not much of a talker I see, how about you show us your moves?" giving you a sign to attack, his smirk is starting to annoy me...

glaring daggers at him, finally launching an attack at him, he dodges it with ease, "wow I didn't take you for a magician?" he seemed to be impressed about magic but disappointed at that shity hit.

attacking him once again, "woah calm down, I meant because you didn't use it in the fight" still easily dodging those lousy hits.

finally speaking "fighting with magic in the war is highly forbidden" charging another attack

"you know, you need intense training with this kind of aim" he knows what he's doing hehe

after a couple of hours of training, "it's time for you to go to bed princess" putting his equipment back, leading you back to your room, this extra supervision is annoying.

in your bedroom.

of course, you can't lock the door, villains don't need privacy duh.

anyway they couldn't catch this tho, the last piece I have of myself is this.. this book might be my last hope.

if they find it I'm doomed

suddenly the door opened to reveal Nightwing again, "oh hi sorry, I forgot to give you those essentials" he put them on the table "and goodnight" he closed the door. locking it, yes finally!

once I felt safe, I finally opened the book, writing in it "why did he take me?"

The book answered immediately

"isn't obvious they want to use you for their own good," the book said in a spiteful way. writing back "what should I do?"

"do what they tell you to do till they trust you, then we will contact again"

"wait! didn't the plan already fail? that means a new leader will continue the mission", "we will take this as part 2 of the plan, I will write to you when the mission is ready to play" the book closed.

-sighing deeply- if I have to play this game so be it, for the first time in history they give a leader a second chance... and it's me, how convenient...-lays on the bed- and I thought I will be finally free, I guess I'm the luckiest person in this world... my type of luck...