Justice League x villain reader

when I wrote this I was watching justice league unlimited! I swear such an underrated gem! people always dis dc for their movies but they have never watched their animated shows/movies. they are the best.

another mess I tried to fix I wrote it when I was in middle school! even tho it's a mess but I can see that I improved! it's so clear that I was trying my best. I wish someday that'll have the same passion...

if you have any tips please do tell me.

Nov 24, 2018

Warnings:

1-bad writing 3-villains stuff 🦇

2-attempted suicide V/n and Y/n are the same people, s/n = sister name.

I tried not to put a certain gender here.

enjoy 🌻

------------------------------------

It has been 8 years now fighting against the Justice League.

it wasn't a choice really... I joined this team of villains to protect someone so dear to me, my little sister, All for her...

from a solider to the head commander of this whole team, I suffered a lot during these years but it doesn't matter because I'm a 'villain', meanwhile, since you started this hectic job your little sister has been living in paradise, protected by the justice league... the irony.

Now a war is about to begin between the justice league and your team, we Must win that's what we trained for.

Y/n pov in the bar

-soldiers are laughing and celebrating with beer in their hands-

Y/n enters the room

what is this? are they underestimating the war? how dare they be so arrogant?!

Hitting the metal door so hard grabbing everyone's attention, they immediately stopped and looked at Y/n in fear

"wow who told you-you can celebrate?! did I tell you that you can have fun? did we win to celebrate!" enraged with anger "This war is everything to us if we lose be ready to face your fate" the last part said with a dark sense

eyes filled with dread, "What are you looking at! GO TRAIN NOW!" Everyone went running to the training room. sighing "meeting at 10 o'clock tonight don't forget!" yelling at them to hear...

walking to the bar...

in all reality it isn't their fault, every single one of us came here for a reason.. to pay money for their dad's cancer treatment or to feed their family... the thing is you think you have the freedom to just ditch this job after earning your wants.. but the reality it's like a never-ending fall...you can never leave...

"what would you like to drink, head commander?" the bartender said while looking at you with concern but decides to not say a word. "the same" sigh

he got your drink, and after finishing it headed immediately to your room.

"I don't really care if we win I just want to finish this war already" talking to yourself became a common thing.

Justice league pov

"This is the last battle we have, last time we almost lost, and we don't want this to happen again, especially with this war

batman explained the plan to them

"what about s/n," Flash said in worry

"she's coming with us, we need everyone in this fight. we want the world to be safe again" Batman's serious eyes say everything