You are perfect (reader x cable AKA Nathan Summers)

I wrote this in 2022 or something, I'm kinda proud of it, even though it's pretty cringe xD but I DON'T CARE. CRINGE WITH ME.

Stubborn injured reader x cable (Nathan Summers)

Warnings:

1-injury, details. 2-cringe. 3-self harm?? 4-magic use. 5-bad writing and editing. 6-self hate. 7-everything.

---------------

You got injured in the last mission but decided on hiding it from everyone, especially Cable... he likes to overreact...

well... it was a long cut on the arm but I can fix it on my own, I don't want them to think I'm weaker than they already think.

it hurts I'm not gonna lie... especially that it's open... fucking hell

Acting like there's nothing wrong, "It's strange that you didn't get hurt today, usually, you always get hit" Domino teasing you, "I'm learning," is all you said, "Great because it's about time we arrive in the next mission" looking ahead

What.. next mission!! I didn't know about that... shit!

everyone got to their position, trying to look fine, "You know what to do, exactly like last time" Cable said looking at every single one of us, "be careful" giving you a glance.

heading to your position in the field let's do this!

so far everything went well, shooting everything and everyone I see... I need to be good enough for them alright! I can't be weak! shooting the enemy with a strong blast killing 5 at once, "Good shot" Cable said (on the earpiece)

Feeling proud of yourself that you didn't notice someone sneaking at you, "dumb bitch" turning around to see one of the enemies that still remains... shit. pointing his gun at you. Fuck... "Throw your earpiece or I'll shoot" he threatened, I did just that, and he smirked. lowering his gun and walking closer to you.

what the fuck is happening...

You understood what happened when he touched your thigh... about to attack him "Na, do that and I'll shoot" He kept touching getting higher.

what am I supposed to do... I don't know, I am really weak.. see! I can't be alone for 5 seconds without getting hurt! I feel hurt...

he took the earpiece from the ground, finally! took the chance and attacked him to the ground, he was strong but the adrenaline rushed through my veins. I can't lose!! finally knocking him out, just now noticing the cut he made on my thigh. so fucking convenient! taking the earpiece "I repeat, back to the plane" Cable said.

running there, thankfully it wasn't that deep. the one on my arm tho... it's a different story.

"took you long enough,-" cutting her "Shut it!" you said, she was surprised.
Domino's nice to everyone but to me, she defiantly deserved that! walking past everyone to the plane.

Deadpool sat next to you, this is weird. "pst... pstt" looking at him, "Y/n... I'm sorry I couldn't reach you in time" he said feeling extremely bad. "what are you talking about" Looking at him, his face turned into a sad frown. "I saw what happened, I couldn't reach you, I'm sorry", "well you saw wrong because nothing happened, plus even if it happened... it's not your fault" looking at the window.

he kept quiet then, "If you ever want to talk about it.. you can come to me"
why does he care so much... "I... sure.. thanks Wade"

the truth is he always had a soft spot for you, after you left running he shot him in the crouch just to make sure... he'll die... slowly

you slept for the rest of the flight, finally arrived, heading straight to your bedroom, closing the door behind you, Sigh... finally.. peace and quiet.
going to the mirror revealing the cut that had become worse than before... it might need stitches.

everyone here has self-healing but me, god.. why did you make me this weak... if I go to the infirmary they'll all know that I got injured for the millionth time.

I got an idea!! what about that magic book we have in the library, it must have a spell in it to fix this mess.

going to the library, searching for the book. it was well hidden but I got it,
no one knows about this book but me, well.. as far as I know.

sprinting to your room before anyone notices you, "Yn," turning to see its cable, "hi..." He's always scary... he's smart and perfect. he's perfect for a leader... "5 minutes, in the living room" serious as always.

going back to your room and locking the door... I'm not a magician but I'll try.

searching for a spell that will heal my injuries, or at least cover them well enough that I can last for a couple of missions. there's one here... "esaelp dnuow diputs ym Lael!!" the room started to get messy but my wound started to disappear!!!

after a couple of minutes of healing, I looked at my injury... it's not there anymore, running to the meeting...

The thing is... it's too good to be true.. right?

Next day

I felt great pain, coughing... my forehead is burning. on top Of that we have a mission today. How am I going to hide this from them? I'm going to be kicked out of the team, For sure... nobody wants a burden after all... I made it worse than it is.

inspecting the injury, it looks purple. reading through the book again... shit!

(when used be cautious of your intention, if it was spoiled you will be punished)
reading more
(the only way to solve the curse is by doing your fear)

skip

"Everyone get ready, 9 we will move"

cable was a cold man, he always scared me but I don't want to disappoint him...
bandaging the wound with anything I got, and taking fever pills. everything felt like a fever dream.

while waiting for the others to arrive, cable was there... he was fixing something... focused on what he was doing that you didn't notice that he was looking at you now.

he's perfect... like always. unlike me... lost in thought you didn't notice he was walking closer to you.

"Yn" He raises your chin to make you look at him. looking into your eyes, almost like reading my soul. "Are you alright?" concerned about me, is this one of the spells jokes?
"Yn," he said again, "is everything alright? you look pale"

"I.." suddenly hearing some whistling, it's Wade "DAMN we're late for 5 minutes and this happens wow," Deadpool says while Domino smirks

he got off, "let's go" serious like always, I'm sure what happened was a hallucination. my fever is getting worse...

after arriving and everyone going to their positions, trying to do your job but your vision is getting worse...

5... I killed 5 so far. 2 are standing...

"Yn! Kill them NOW," looking at them, trying to point. thankfully you killed them.

sitting on the floor, more like falling on it.
your breathing is unstable...this is too much... losing my vision too.

"Yn, we need you, Move!"... no response

so much pain... should I just end this pain myself or wait for anyone to do it for me, anything would be better than this torture.
"Yn! Respond!" does he only know my name or something? fuck this shit!
without a thought you started pointing the gun at your head, what the fuck am I doing! is the spell responsible? but overall I can't stop... maybe... it will be for the best...

slowly pulling the trigge-, tackled on the floor. "YN! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" Cable said furious, looking at him clueless.. your head hurting.

he took you immediately, carrying you to the plane. everyone asked what happened but he kept quiet, kicking everyone out. taking off your clothes to check for injuries to find unexpected, cuts and deep wounds.

this is not new! this is obviously old, "What the actual fuck yn, why would you hide something like that!" feeling hurt, do they not trust me?
he fixed all your wounds and waited for you to wake up, you had lots of explaining to do.
---
"I don't want to disappoint you..."

"You never disappoint me Yn"

"You are perfect, I don't deserve your care"

"Shut the fuck up"

Happy dumb ending.

---

as I said, I'm sorry for this cringe. 

if you have any tips for me please don't hesitate to tell me!

please like💜

Thank you for reading