Chapter 1

"CINDERELLA FLEW INTO THE AIR FAR FROM ALL THINGS BAD AND ORDINARY." The older Darling sister exclaimed.

"And when se landed at the ball she found herself most impertinently surrounded by pirates" Ella, her younger sister noted after.

"There was Alf Mason, so ugly his own mother sold him for a bottle of Muscat," wendy continued with the story.

"Bill Jukes, every inch of him tattooed" the other one finished.

"And cruelest of them all.." they both said and looked at their brothers and continued.

"HOOK" they both shouted

"With eyes blue as forget-me-nots" Ella said.

"Save when he clawed your belly" Wendy continued.

"With the iron hook he has instead of a right hand" Ella added and looked at her brothers.

"At which time...his eyes turn red" both of them said.

John got up from his seat and neared his younger sister.

"Girlie," said John

"We have come for ye glass slippers." He said getting into role, and pointed his sword at Ella.

"Who be you to order me about and call me girlie?" Ella said back getting to the role.

Wendy laughed at her siblings' behaviour. Her genuine smile which was spread across her face lightened up the whole room. Playing with her siblings was something she really enjoyed.

"Take that!" Ella said and pointed her sword towards the direction of John.

"Commoner!"

"Hook came at her" wendy continued the story.

"What happened then? What happened then?" Michael asked impatiently.

The night on which the extraordinary adventures of these children may be said to have begun was the night Nana barked at the window.

"Hey there Nana. Calm down. What's got you so worked up?" Ella asked and near the window to check if everything was alright.

The stars were really pretty that night. Ella thought to herself. Admiring the sky was something she usually did.

But there was nothing there, not a bird or a leaf.

So the children forgot about it.

For what troubles a grown-up will never trouble a child.