Chapter 5

AS MR AND MRS DARLING LEFT FOR THE EVENT, the same boy from the previous night was watching them leaving. And waited.

No noice was heard. Complete silence filled the room. The moon was shining, the stars were sparkling. What a quiet night.

Suddenly the widow opened. Wind was blowing.

Then a light ball flew through the window rapidly looking for something.

Those little noises caught wendy's attention and she lightly opened her eyes looking around the room. When she noticed that nothing was going on she went back to sleep.

Just then a boy flew threw the window and stood at the middle of the room looking around and observing everything.

That's when his eye caught the small figure sleeping peacefully. He remembered the time he was looking at her that night. Marvelling. Admiring.

He broke out of his little trance and followed the light trying to get his attention.

"Shh!" He said. He then followed the light and he came face to face with a drawer.

"One, two, Three!" He opened the drawer and a shadow emerged outside.

"Aha!"

"Come here, you! I got you. Ha!"

He continued fighting with the shadow and that caused Aunt Milicent to come upstairs and check out what was happening.

After checking the children and that everything was alright she left.

The boy was thinking of a way to get back his shadow.

But nothing crossed his mind. Out of anger and desperation he began hitting his shadow with a toy he find on the floor.

Those movements caught Ella's attention and she got up from bed and noticed the same boy who she thought was a dream, sitting below her.

"Boy, why are you crying?" She asked a little concerned.

The boy looked at her shocked and flew straight to the ceiling hitting his head in return.

"You can fly!" Ella said excited. He is real. He wasn't just a dream.

She got up from her bed and stood in front of him with a big smile on her face.

"What is your name?" She asked him wanting to know more about the boy.

"What is your name?" He asked her.

"Ella Amelia Darling" she quickly answered.

"Peter... Pan" he said confidently. "Where do you live?" She asked once more.

"Second to the right and then straight on till morning" he said looking outside the window and pointing to the star.

"They put that on the letters?" She asked curiously.

"Don't get any letters" he answered her quickly

"But your mother gets letters" she insisted.

"Don't have a mother." He simply said.

"No wonder you were crying" she said with a sad frown on her face.

"I wasn't crying about mothers. I was crying because I can't get the shadow to stick!" He said to Ella.

"And I wasn't crying!" He added.

"I could sew it on for you" she offered.

"This may hurt a little" she warned him and started to sew the shadow on.