Chapter 3

ELLA COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE JUST HEARD. Her a woman? Her having her mother's hidden kiss? How on earth?

The night she fell asleep she felt a presence above her. She slightly open her eyes. Slowly. And when she did. She saw a boy.

A boy was flying above her. Watching her tensely.  What dream was she in? A boy flying above her?

When she fully opened her eyes and realised that indeed a boy was flying over her head she couldn't but let out a gasp causing the boy to back off quickly hitting on the wall.

She started to get up but she fell off her bed with a loud thud.

Nana was barking like crazy and that confused Ella more.

When she finally stood up she ran to the window.

But there was no sign of a body, for none had fallen.

Certainly she had been dreaming.

Ella was in class now still daydreaming about what happened last night. She couldn't believe it.

She started drawing on her note book when the teacher wasn't looking. But luck wasn't on her side. The teacher caught her.

"If this is you in bed, what is this?" The teacher asked Ella.

Ella hesitated but answered motherless.

"A boy"

Miss Fulsom dispatched a letter of outrage to Mr. Darling that set new standards of prudery, even for her.

Miss Fulsom told strictly to the boy to deliver the letter to Mr Darling immediately.

The boy nodded and looked at Ella and smirked evilly.

She looked down scared for her father's reaction.

Ella was walking with her siblings in the busy roads of London heading home.

"You don't mean to tell me you drew a boy, flying over your bed." Wendy asked her sister.

"That's exactly what i said" Ella said back.

"Why would you do such thing..." Wendy said and continuing lecturing her sister.

Ella wasn't listening because her eyes were glued on the boy with the letter.

"The letter! Wait! Stop!" Ella said and started running after him.

"Ella wait!" John said.

"Come back!" Wendy said.

"Wait.! You there.! Stop.!" Ella continued running after him.

Then nana started chasing after her.

"You there, stop! Wait!"

"Stop! Wait"

Just then Ella followed the boy who was running in the Bank straight to Mr Darling to deliver the letter.

"I can explain.!" Ella shouted hoping her father heard.

Nana then barged into the room and slipped through the crowd. Ella tripped over Nana same as the boy and the rest of the workers there including Mr Darling.

Do you believe in fairies?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें