Chapter 9

AFTER BEING INFORMED BY THE MERMAIDS, PETER LED THE TWO DARLING GIRLS TOWARDS THE BLACK CASTLE. "I brought these" he said and pull out two swords. Wendy stepped back not knowing how to use one and let Ella take action.

"Can you use it?" He asked Ella as he handed her the sword. Ella taken back by the question answered confidently.

"Don't underestimate me Peter Pan" ella said and challenged him for a sword fight.

At the end both of their swords made an 'X' and they were so close, inches apart, thing that made Ella's breath hitched. His eyes were so blue. So blue that she couldn't stop staring.

"Promise me one thing" he said to the girl in front of him.

"Anything"

"Leave Hook to me"

"I promise" she said with a smile.

"Wait here for my signal" Peter said to the girls and then flew away.

"Wait here?" Ella asked.

"Peter!" Wendy shouted.

Ella quickly put her hand on her sister's mouth.

"Are you mental? Do you want us to get killed or something?"

They both ran towards a rock and hid behind it when they heard deep steps approaching them.

Thus Wendy and Ella first laid eyes on the dark figure who haunted their stories they saw the piercing eyes and was not afraid but entranced.

Both girls ran and entered the castle.

" Wonderful boy?" Hook said.

" Yes! Do you give up?" Peter asked proudly.

"I am..."

"History" Hook said pointing his gun at Peter.

But Ella shouted just in time.

"Peter, look out!"

"It is your requiem mass, boy. Ready to lose the other one?"

"Not this time"

Ella was watching intensely the fight between the two she didn't realize that a pirate was behind her, ready to attack.

"Ooh-ooh, girlie" he said, getting in her face mocking her. She had a strong glare on her face, angry by the comment of the pirate.  

She stamped on his foot making him let out a painful yelp. The pirate quickly grabbed his feet trying to make the pain go away.

"Who be you to call me girlie?" And with that they started to fight.

"Open the gate!" Ella shouted, instructing Wendy and her other two siblings.

When she dealt with the pirate she saw Peter flying down on the water.

"No!" She shouted as he went deep down the water. "Get the boat!"

"Turn the boat around" Wendy ordered as the three siblings were trying to oblige their sister's instructions.

"Turn it around!"

Peter rose from the water, breathing heavily. He started climbing up the rock trying to catch his breath, not noticing the man above him. Hook grabbed him by his head and hut him on rhe ground. He came above him, his hook trying to slash peter's throat. Peter was trying so hard to keep hook's hand away.

"And now, Peter Pan, you shall die"

"No!" Ella shouted from the boat not believing a second that her peter would die in front of her in such a cruel way.

"Shut it you stupid girl" Hook said.

"To die will be an awfully big adventure" Peter finally said.

Everyone was teary eyed.

Tick tick tick tick tick

Hook took away his attention from Peter and landed on the huge alligator in front of him.

When he turned around he didn't find Peter on the rock but instead on the leaving boat.

Peter saluted him with a smile while the other children started cheering happily.