Chapter 11

AFTER THE LITTLE BREADOWN ELLA HAD, FALLING ASLEEP WASN'T SO HARD TO FOLLOW. When she was finally waking up she once again found her self in that small house. She quietly opened the door and when she did a small gasp left her mouth.

How did she end up on a ship? She thought.

As she was walking around, she heard someone singing. Singing.

She made her way towards the door, trying to find the source of the voice.

It was slightly opened and when she took a look she was shocked.

Captain Hook playing the piano and singing.

"Welcome. Shh, shh" Smee said to her, noticing her presence. Captain Hook finished, and looked at the Darling girl with a devilish smile.

"Ella Darling" he said amused. He nodded towards the chair. Ella took her seat and watched him curiously.

"Muscat miss?" Smee asked the girl politely. "I'm a little girl" Ella reasoned. "Rum then?" Smee continued.

"No thank you" Ella turned down politely.

"I'm told you ran away from home" Hook said while taking a sip from his drink, taking off guard ella.

Ella looked at him weirdly. "I- i have never thought it that way" she confessed. She only thought it as a new adventure. Nothing else. Running away didn't cross her mind.

She looked down at her hands. "I suppose i did"

"Oh how wonderful" Hook said to her. "My parents wanted me to grow up" she said disgusted.

"Growing up is such. a barbarous business, full of inconvenience and pimples" he said to the girl.

"Things were simpler when I was younger" she said sadly, missing those days.

"And then the mess starts, the feelings come." With that being said Ella looked up.

"Pan is so lucky" Hook said. On that name ella looked up.

"Why would you say that?" Ella dared to say.

"Oh, no. He cannot love. It's part of the riddle of his being" Hook explained.

Ella started to get teary. Remembering what happened previously.

Hook stood up and reached down to get to Ella's level.

He wiped her tears away.

"Oh, there, there. Shh, shh, shh"

"It doesn't have to be this way" he said to her trying to calm her.

"Didn't you ever want to be a pirate, my hearty?" He asked her.

A small smile made to Ella's face. "I once thought of calling myself..."

"Mm?" Hook encouraged her. "Red-Handed Jill" she said.

"Oh, what a marvelous name!" He said. "That's what we'll call you if you join us" he offered her.

"But what would my duties be? I could not be expected to pillage" she objected.

"Do you, um, by any chance, tell stories?"

"And they all lived happily... ever... after" Ella finished her story and looked at the pirates.

"Bravo!"

"Bravissimo.!"

All of them stood up and started to cheer loudly, clapping their hands.

Ella was happy that they enjoyed her stories. She felt like she belonged somewhere. Even they're pirates.

As Hook and Ella made their way towards the little house, she turned around and said to Hook.

"Might I have time to consider your generous offer?"

"Absolutely" he assured her.

"My fellows will return you whence they found you" he said.

She looked at him suspiciously.

"None of my crew will follow you. I swear it"

And with that their ways parted.