Chapter 13

AS ELLA BEGAN TO GAIN AGAIN HER SENSES SHE LOOKED AROUND AND IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISED THE FAMILIAR SHIP. She tried moving her hand but she couldn't. She then realised that both hands were tied. She turned on her right noticing her sister who was also starting to wake up.

"Are you alright Ella. Your head got pretty hurt" Wendy asked her sister. "What's happening. Why are we here?"

"Oh the girl is finally awake" Hook said while nearing where she was. "There's still room for a storyteller" Hook said to Ella trying to convince her in a way. She wasn't stupid to make the same mistake again. She wouldn't. "I'd rather die" she said, her voice filled with venom.

"Shame"

"Cap'n, Cap'n" Smee said to Hook. "Look at the sky" he mentioned. Ella turned her attention to the sky. Dark clouds filled it. Something is wrong.
"And look at the water" strong waves hit the jolly roger making it aggressively move. "Pan must be dead!" That made Ella's blood ran cold. He couldn't be-

"No! No! Impossible!"

"No..no" Ella said, not believing any of this. Peter was dead and she blamed her self for it. Their last exchange words were exchanged with anger.

"Ship's company, hats off! A moment's silence for our fallen enemy, Peter Pan" Hook said to the pirates.

"We sail at dawn!"

"I do believe in fairies" Ella said all of a sudden. Her sister looked at her weirdly."I do believe in fairies" she continued." You what?" Oh you must have hurt your head so bad" wendy said.

"I do believe in fairies" she continued shouting.
Eventually Wendy started to catch up with her.
"I do believe in fairies"

"I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!"

And with that all the children started to shout loudly. "I do believe in fairies!"

Hook was furious. He couldn't believe what was happening. "Stow that gab, or I'll run you through!"

But the children didn't stop. The sky started to clear out, clouds and the shining sun began to form.

Ella looked up to the sky with a relieved smile ok her face. He was still alive. He was.

"He's alive!" He shouted furiously and turned towards the twins. "Oh, dear lord" Wendy whispered.

"Why is he? What is he?" Hook asked aggressively as he neared the two girls.

"I'll have one last story before you die" he said and grabbed Ella's throat. Wendy shouted to let her sister go but it was ignored by the furious man in front of them.

"Stop you're hurting her!"

"The story of Peter Pan" Hook ignored Wendy's pleadings and waited impatiently for Ella's story.

Ella on the other hand was shaking with fear. She couldn't move or speak. She was terrified. "Once upon a time..." She started weakly.

"Once upon a time..." Hook said angrily.

"Brutes, Red-Handed Jill is gonna tell us a story!" Smee said excitedly and all the pirates gathered around.

"There was a boy named Peter Pan... who decided not to grow up" she started.

"Skip the prologue"

"So he flew away to the Neverland where the pirates are" she said.

"Was one of them pirates called Noodler?" The pirate asked. "Yes" she said and looked at the pirate opposite of her.

"Captain, did you hear? I am in a story" he said happily but Hook wasn't in the mood.

Gun shot.

"What fun he must have had" he said to the frightened girl in front of him. "Yes. But he was rather lonely" Ella stated. "Lonely?" Hook asked rather interested.

Realisation kicked in when he looked at her. "He needed an Ella"

"I need an Ella"

Gun shot.

"Very exciting"

"Two dead already"

"Why an Ella?" He asked. "He liked me and my sister's stories"

"But mostly yours. What stories?"

"Cinderella. Snow White. Sleeping Beauty" Ella said. "Love stories?" Hook said with a slight smirk.

"Adventures in which good triumphs over evil" Ella said quickly trying to make him mad. "They all end in a kiss" He stated. Ella looked down.

"A kiss" Wendy whispered.

"He does feel" he said with a Wicked smile. "He feels about you" he said eyes staring at Ella.

He cut the rope which was holding Ella and Wendy and he grabbed Ella by her throat.

"Take the other girl and tie her up with the others" he ordered.

"She told him stories. He taught her to fly" he brought his hook closer to her throat.

Ella let a whimper escape.

"How?"

"You just think happy thoughts. They lift you into the air" she answered him half telling the truth.

"Alas, I have no happy thoughts" he said to her. "That brings you down" she said confidently.

"How else?" He threatened. "No!" The boys pleaded.

"Leave her alone!"

Michael couldn't let her sister end up in that freaky way so he shouted quickly.

"It's fairy dust. You need fairy dust!"

"Michael!"

"What of Pan? Will unhappy thought bring him down?" He asked curiously the girl.

"He has no unhappy thoughts"

"Aw. How if his Ella walks the plank!" He said and all the pirates shouted and cheered excitedly while the children looked at him in horror.

"Plank.! Plank.! Plank.! Plank.!" They shouted.

"No no no" Ella whimpered.

"You know, I really am terribly sorry about this" hook said sarcastically as Ella was at the foot of the plank.

"The irony. It comes for Hook... and gets a story" and with that Ella fell into the ocean with a scream.

"No!"

"Ella!"

"Did you hear her hit the water? Because I didn't" Smee stated.

"The beast has swallowed her whole" hook tried to reason.

"Hmm"

A tik tok sound was heard again.

"It looks for more, Captain"

"Then let's give it more" he said and looked at the children. "To the plank!"

The children couldn't believe the tragedy that happened to the young girl.

But just then Peter pan came down with the girl in his arms. She was alas saved.

Everyone shouted happily which made Hook turn immediately around.

"Go and get the swords and wait until my signal all right?" Peter instructed Ella. "Alright" she said and took off.

In the meantime, all the pirates tried to catch the beast but with no luck. Hook looked around and saw Peter pan with a big smirk plastered on his face.

"So, Peter Pan. This is all your doing?" Hook said unimpressed. "Aye, James Hook. It's all my doing" he said proudly. "Proud and insolent youth, prepare to meet thy doom" Hook said and went towards him.

"Have at thee!" And with that they started to sword fight.

The pirates noticed and tried to fight him too.

"Leave him! He's mine" Hook said fuming.

"Now!" Peter signaled and the children came out with swords in their hands.