Chapter 10

AFTER ALL OF THE CHILDREN WERE GATHERED AND CELEBRATED ella noticed that they were one person short. She stood up ready to leave but someone stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Facing now Wendy, ella was ready to reply but her sister realised the purpose of her sister going. A small smile landed on her face and she turned around and mumbled a nevermind.

Going back on her mission, ella started to look for the boy. "Peter?"

Just then Peter grabbed her hand and yanked her down causing her to yelp. "What are you-" before she could even finish peter shushed her and showed her something beautiful.

Ella followed his gaze and saw something magical.

Fairies surrounding a tree.

"Peter? Can we take a closer look?"

Peter nodded with a smile and grabbed her hand softly and led her to the tree.

When they landed Ella couldn't believe her eyes. A smile appeared on her face. Fairies were real.

The smile on ella's face couldn't be erased from her face. Her face was full of excitement and admiration.

The smile that Peter couldn't stop looking at.

Ella caught him staring at her, but he quickly looked away embarrassed to be caught like that.

Then Peter stood up. Ella was confused by his actions but followed him.

They stood in front of each other. Looking at each other. Admiring.

Peter extended his hand towards her and Ella accepted it.

Ella placed her hand on his shoulder and Peter placed his hand on her waste.

They looked at each other and started to dance.

Peter threw Ella to the air and caught her and continued dancing. Could this get any better? Ella was living a dream. she was dancing with the one boy she liked.

But that dream started to dread off.

"Ella?" Ella's attention was caught. "It's only make-believe, isn't it?"

Ella looked confused, taken back by that question.

"That you and I are..." Her world shattered into tiny pieces. Did he-?

"Oh. Yes." She mumbled and looked down starting to land on her feet.

"Ella?" Peter said. Ella couldn't move her eyes and look him in the face. She was hurt. And she didn't want him to see it.

"You see, it would make me seem so old to be a real father" he tried to joke.

"Peter" Ella said and looked at him.

"what are your real feelings?"

"Feelings?" He repeated.

"What do you feel?" She said and started to make her way towards him. "Happiness? Sadness?"

"Jealousy?"

"Jealousy? Tink!" Peter said quickly. "Anger?" Continued.

" Anger" he said under his breath.

"Love?" Ella finished.

"Love?"

"Love" she confirmed.

"I have never heard of it"

"I think you have, Peter. I daresay you've felt it yourself.. for something or... someone" she said hopefully, wanting to here the same answer back.

"Never. Even the sound of it offends me" he whispered to her.

"Peter" Ella said and tried to touch his cheek but Peter moved away.

"Why do you spoil everything? We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fight and to fly! What more could there be?" He asked her with nearly tears in his eyes.

"There is so much more"

"What? What else is there?"

"I don't know"

"I think it becomes clearer when you grow up" she tried to reasoned.

"Well, I will not grow up! You cannot make me!"

"I will banish you like Tinker Bell!" He threatened her.

"I will not be banished!" She yelled back.

"Then go home. Go home and grow up" he said and started to ran away.

"And take your feelings with you!" And with that he flew off.

"Peter!"

"Peter, come back! Peter!" Ella shouted. Ella was shattered. Broken. The night she had dreamt off since she came here was now ruined.

Ella ran through the forest with tears in her eyes.

She couldn't believe it.

She opened the door to the little made house and fell asleep while crying.

But what happens when a certain decided to change her way of thinking?